s e v e n

jungkook pov

rolling around in my bed, i felt the morning sun sting my skin. groaning, i rolled over, not wanting to get up yet. but then tragically remembered i had to go to school.

in the middle of turning away from the bright sun rays, i froze. remembering today was saturday.

"thank fuck, i dont have to go to the stupid place."

after some time, i decided to finally get up. thinking laying in bed all day would be very wasteful of the day light hours. 

rubbing my eyes, i walked to the bathroom to wash up. then making myself a simple piece of toast before sitting at the small table in the corner of the room.

munching away on the butter toast, i stared at the wall. i tried to think of what i was to do today, but now that it was the weekend. i wouldnt be able to get extra information, or complete any schedule tracking.

so, i was kinda just stuck in the motel room.

-

no one pov

it didnt take long for the ravenettes food to be finished. the boy pushing the empty plate away from him on the table, too lazy to wash it right now.

jungkook grabbed a random pen on the desk, starting to click the back of it repeatedly. bringing one of his feet to rest on the edge of his chair, his knee against the side of the table. the boy continued clicking the pen, staring into space.

he was bored.

what did he even do all day before he started going to school a week ago? honestly the male couldnt even really remember. 

i guess, usually he would be working on another job. or planning something. he could go to his bosses mansion, he did have a room and most of his stuff was there. but jungkook would rather not spend his time with the older man right now.

sure they were close. but they werent that close. atleast, jungkook usually thinks so.

while jungkook spaced out, he thought about that stupid highschool. part of him told him it wasnt that bad. but another part of him strongly disagreed with that statement, saying it was the worst thing he's ever had to do.

while he was forced to go there the past few days, jungkook agreed that it was horrible. but now, he wasnt sure. he didnt really know what to do because he had strangely gotten used to going to the campus every day.

jungkook knew it was a very bad thing that he had already 'gotten used to' the highschool, only after a few days. he wasnt supposed to get used to things. he was always moving around. his environment always changing around him.

getting settled in one place too long could make him attached, or comfortable.

he didnt want to be comfortable.

and the fact that he wasnt dreading the tacky floral print on his bed sheet said enough about him getting comfortable.

one reason he was always so fast with a job was so that he didnt get comfortable to anything.