Desk Buddy (Generon)

This ship is *chefs kiss*

Gene grinned as he saw the two talk in front of that girls locker, he forgot her name but he didn't care to remember it. He looked away as he slid his hands across his back, hearing that girl stop and hearing him yelling at him.

"Fuck you Gene! You don't do that to someone! Especially me!"

Gene chuckled as he looked over his shoulder, "You'll figure it out, Lycan, see ya at science" he threw a peace sign before turning the corner.

Aaron growled as he shook off the lingering feeling of Gene before turning back to Aphmau, he arched a brow when he saw her brown eyes twinkle, "What's with your eyes? And why are you smiling like that?"

Aphmau grinned, she read enough mangas about why Gene did that, "He likes youuuu~" She cooed.

Aaron scoffed, "You know I don't swing for the same team, Aphmau" The bell rang, signaling for the next class to start.

"But you'd make a cute couple! Enemies to Lovers!" She gushed, Aaron rolled his eyes at his friends weird obsession with that type of genre

"I'll leave you alone with that fantasy of yours but I gotta get to class, see you at lunch" He waved her goodbye before walking to science, when he entered, he saw that he was the second one here, his eyes scanned the room before seeing that Gene was also here.

"Lycan" He turned his head to the teacher, "Your seat has been switched, you're sitting next to Gene Delgado"

"Gene?" Aaron questioned as he looked up to see the other sitting.

"I'm here babe" Gene winked with a smile, one that seemed cocky, like, he was just doing this for fun.

Aaron scowled, "I'm not your-!"

"Aaron, another scuffle and your going straight to the principles office, sit next to Gene and do not cause any problem, do you understand?" The teacher warned

Aaron nodded, "Yes sir" He hung his head down as he walked to the desk where he shared with Gene. He stiffened when he felt a hand on his thigh, he smacked Gene's hand away, glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

"Just what are you planning, Gene" Aaron thought as he listened to the teachers lesson, ignoring Gene's wandering hands.

"A year with Gene beside me, how worse can it be"

Author's Note: Does anyone really know Gene's last name?