Aarchan (Aaron x Kawaii-Chan)

Aaron woke up to the sound of humming and rustling of pots and pans in the kitchen. He smiled as he got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to see his wife, Nana making breakfast.

".... Morning Nana" He said softly.

Nana turned around and smiled, "Morning Aaron! I'm making pancakes!"

Aaron nodded, "That's good, need any help?" He asked

Nana shook her head, "I'm fine, but I'll call you if I need anything that's too far to reach!" She giggled and went back to making breakfast. "Sakura~Chan, can you help mommy?"

Sakura Lycan was the daughter of Aaron and Nana, she was 10 years old and was quite the fighter and stubborn like her father. She had light red hair with dark Meifwa ears. Her bright orange eyes from her mother and acted like a werewolf from her father. "I'm busy Momma!"

Nana sighed, "You better not be playing that game again"

Aaron chuckled as he knew what game his daughter was playing, the one where he met Aphmau. "Let her be Nana, plus...." He walked behind Nana and pressed his chest against her back as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "I wanna play with you later~" He whispered in her ear, making her blush.

"A-Aaron~Kun!" She yelped, "I....j-just g-go watch TV!"

All Aaron did was he continued teasing his wife until she forcefully or tried to push him to the living room, she may appear weak but she was strong as she sometimes worked out with him in the garage.

Which ship should I do next? Comment down below