Michi x Aaron (Aarchi)

Light green eyes watched the man across the room tentatively, a smirk forming on her lips as her tail behind her swayed back and forth. Oh how Michi wanted Aaron all for herself, she almost got lucky the first time, an almost kiss from pretending to be Aphmau but that brat ruined it!

Michi sighed as she glanced down at her drink, her finger circling the rim, what does a girl like her do to get a hot as fuck boyfriend like Aaron, sure there's Garroth, Laurence, Dante and Travis but they didn't have what she wanted.

Michi got up from her seat, not after leaving a tip before she left, she noticed Aaron getting up from his spot and leaving the cafe.

She followed him from afar, seeing him stop for a minute before walking again until he rounded a corner. She frowned as she stood still, looking in every direction as to where he might've been.

"Why are you following me?"

Her tail bristled with fear as she looked over her shoulder to see those eyes, grey eyes that were narrowed with annoyance.

"Michi was curious" She spoke in third person. "Michi was wondering if you would-''

"No" replied Aaron, Michi huffed, crossing her arms.

"Let Michi explain before you interrupt! Anyways, Michi was wondering if you could help her pack her stuff"

"Help?" Aaron asked, Michi sighed, this guy had the looks but clearly didn't have a brain.

"Yes help, Michi is moving!"

Aaron nodded, "Sure" He didn't have anything else to do, helping someone move won't be so bad, right?

Michi sighed, smiling after "Great, say.... would you like to get ice cream?" She asked, getting closer to him.

Aaron nodded, "Sure" He said, he noticed the meifwa getting close, Holy Irene, maybe he should not help her after all. "But first things first, don't try anything on me, promise?"

"Michi promises..."

And with that, they were on their way to Michi's apartment to help the meifwa pack, hopefully, far away, in a different city, state, country, whatever.

Hope you guys like it, sorry for the unexpected update, had a lot happening irl, but I'll try to update.