Aarchan Stories

Hi! sorry for not updating, life has been hectic, idk if people still read this and were hoping for more updates but i'll try to continue to do so! 

Nana and Aaron were lounging on the couch, watching some documentary about birds, it seemed interesting as Aaron was deep in focus. He laid his head on top of Nana's chest, it was uncomfortable for the pink haired mefiwa but it was cozy at the same time. Nana looked at Aaron's hair, it reached his shoulders, granted, it made him look more sexy but Nana noted that Aaron wasn't taking care of it as he didn't know what to do, the barber shop was closed for two weeks since the owner was on vacation. 

"Aaron, can i braid your hair?" She asked, Aaron nodded and rose up from his spot and sat down in front of the coffee table, Nana smiled as she grabbed a nearby hairbrush and began brushing the raven haired male's hair, Aaron sighed as it felt amazing. 

"It feels nice" 

Nana chuckled as she slipped off a hair tie from her wrist and intertwined Aaron's hair, giving him a Elsa hair look. She grabbed a mirror and gave it to him, Aaron looked at himself in awe, he flipped his hair in a sassy way and winked. 

"Love this, thanks babe!" Aaron got up and gave a sweet kiss on the lips onto Nana's. The two pulled away and Nana asked,

"Can i paint your nails next time?" Aaron nodded, he'd do anything to make Nana happy.

Hi, sorry if this is short, 😅