INTRO

WARNING

This book is for mature audiences, please read at your own risk.

This book includes :

- age gap (9 years)

- BDSM (heavy)

- DDLG (light-medium)

- degrading (heavy)

- praising (medium - heavy)

- CNC (little-medium)

- knife play (medium)

- talk of past suicide attempt (light)

- & much more!

- this is NOT an affair book, please do not jump to conclusions. please read the prologue. thank you <3

.

I will not be mentioning the facial features of the main female character (ex: eye color, hair type, etc.) This is because I want all my readers to be able to either vision themselves or who they want as the main female character.

The only features I will mention are body-wise, the main female character is NOT skinny. I have never read a book that included bigger women, women of color, cellulite, stretch marks, etc.

.

I will be mentioning the facial features of the main male character. Not too often but I mention them at some points in time. Mainly only facial structure, eye color, and body type

Therefore readers will be able to visualize the main male character since only a small amount of features will be described throughout the book.

.

This story also includes many characters that are a part of the LGBTQ+ community.

I, the writer, am also a part of the community! This is a safe space <3

-

Homophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, racism, colorism, hate speech, etc. will NOT be tolerated!

.

DESCRIPTION

-

"Come." The dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips. She starts to walk around the desk, towards him as she regrets the words that had left her mouth moments before.

Soon enough, standing next to him she feels herself get pulled forcefully down over his knees, her hands landing on his thigh holding her slightly up. A hand pulling her hair and the other wrapped around her neck firmly, the cold silver rings against her warm skin cause her to slightly shiver. Goosebumps forming as he chuckles deeply.

"Do you like to taunt your other professors, little one?" He rasps out as he pulls her hair forcing her to make eye contact. She knew looking away would only make him more provoked, she was now the one smirking feeling a sense of control was granted to her.

"I don't know, do I?" Struggling to say with the firm hand wrapped around her throat, she feels her hair fall loose from his grasp. A slight gasp escaped her lips as she suddenly felt cold steel slightly graze her skin. Satisfied by her reaction, Professor Wright tightened his grip around her neck, signaling to her there was more coming for the restrained student. Making his way to her ear, he whispers,

"Wanna know what I do to bad students?"

-

Jade Morris, a nineteen year old student.

Jaxon Wright, a twenty-eight year old professor.

.

This is my first book, I am excited to see how far this will get!

Thank you for taking a look at my book & I hope you enjoy it!

.

Possessive is Copyright ©2021 by enchantingkay . All Rights Reserved. This book can not be rewritten, reuploaded, and/or downloaded without permission. Thank you.