First morning

( Y/N Pov)

I woke up slowly and rubbed my eyes, " Where the fuck?..." Then I remembered " I'm at Wills place" I slowly stood up and got changed 

( Your outfit for the chapter)

I was to tired to put on makeup so i walked out into the kitchen " Morning Will" I yawned,  I heard him chuckle " Y/N its 1pm" I sighed " Shit i'm sorry i must have been really tired

I was to tired to put on makeup so i walked out into the kitchen " Morning Will" I yawned,  I heard him chuckle " Y/N its 1pm" I sighed " Shit i'm sorry i must have been really tired..." I grabbed a piece of that and started eating it, " Don't be sorry dumbass you needed the sleep" I ruffled my hair " Ive got some streaming to do with my friends, if you need anything feel free to come in and chill with me"  " Who are you streaming with?" I sit on the counter, I had always been interested in Wilburs streaming, i had thought about streaming myself but my anxiety always gotten the better of me. " Uh im streaming with, Tommy, Jack and Phil today" He mumbled looking at his phone " Oh cool. uh do you have any monster?" I started looking through his fridge " No? Thats stuff shit for you and if you staying with me i'm keeping you healthy" He sighs, i always forget how protective over me " Please?...." He dramatically sighs ' fine, ill buy you some monster after the stream but only one per day got it?" I smiled and nodded " Good now im gonna go stream " He walked off into his room leaving me standing ing the kitchen. 

2 hours later

I was bored out of my mind so i decide to go chill with Will, I went to knock on the door but paused " did he really mean i could come in or was he being nice?" " Will he be mad?" " what if he doesn't want me here?" These thoughts started swirling through my head and i began to panic but I took a deep breath and nocked " W-will?" I said quietly, H looked over and smiled " Y/N come in!" He grabbed a chair for me " WILBUR IS THAT A GIRL?!" I heard a young British voice shout through the head phones " Shut up Tommy thats my sister " Will sighed as i sat down. I looked around at Wilburs nice set up and noticed he was streaming, I panicked for a moment but pushed those thoughts down " Everyone this is Y/N, she's my sister, also she's 16 so don't be creepy!" Wilbur shouted at his chat and chuckled a bit. Will un plugged his head phones so i could hear what was happening " Ello!" I heard what I assumed Jack said " Nice to meet you " Phil said. " Women..." I heard what I had to assume was Tommys voice "Whats the issue with me being a women?" I said in a slightly annoyed tone " I have nothing against women, I just never to any of them my age" He mutters " wait when were you born?" He asked quickly, " Uh August 11th 2004?" I said slowly gaining some confidence " HELL YA IM OLDER THEN YOU WOMEN!" Tommy shouted, I giggled a bit at his response. I noticed Wilbur starting at me with and odd look " yes?" I questioned " don't fucking giggle at Tommy Init?! And Tommy don't, don't... i don't fucking know she's my sister?!" Wilbur sighed. " oh sorry Tommy I assumed you were like7, didnt expect you tone older" I said with my confidence growing. I heard all the others start to laugh including Will " What the fuck?!" Tommy said in an annoyed tone, I laughed  a little." So Y/N you're in collage right?" Jack questioned " Yeah im an english major " I smiled a bit " Oh thats cool, what do you wanna do with english?' he questioned again, I always get nervous when people ask me a lot of questions so I started to fiddle with my hands " uh...uh.. Probably just like..uh writing...or uh something." I mumbled " Oh cool writ-" Tommy aught jack off " Give the girl room to breath jack. shut up" I smiled as Tommy stepped in for me. I could tell hes sweater then he lets on. About 2 more hours passed and Wilbur ended his stream, He had editing to do so I ended up laying on my bed scrolling through my phone when I got and insta notification.

:TommyInit has followed you

I smiled a bit and followed him back, I don't know why seeing him follow me made me smile. I had never been one to make friends so it just made me happy that I even had a chance to be friends with the loud blonde Then I got a notifications from Tommy 

Tommy: Hello Y/N :) I just wanted to say it was good streaming with you

Y/N: It was nice meeting you today:)

Tommy: I did have a question tho if you don't mind?

Y/N: Go for it 

Tommy: You never lived with Wilbur before and you're 16? Shouldn't you still be living with your parents? sorry if its rude

I smiled a bit at how polite he was compared to his internet persona 

Y/N: Im just staying with Will for a few weeks, our parents fight a lot and i was stressed

Tommy: Oh im sorry to hear that :(

Me and tommy ended up talking till late into the night before we both went to bed, Just from talking to this new boy  made me happier then I had been in awhile, I fell asleep hopping that our friendship would continue to something more soon...

( Alirght Wattpad people please drink water and eat some food, I hope you peoples have a good day :)