Late nights

Y/Ns POV

Once I settled back in my old room I FaceTimed Tommy and like he promised, He picked up " hey Y/N, how are you doing?" He asked concerned. I had his phone set on his side table well he sat in his bed. " uh... Honestly im not very ok, I was hopping we could stay on call tonight? I don't like being alone.." I felted stupid saying it but tommy smiled " Ya of course" I flopped on my bed and set my phone up beside me " So how was your day Mr.Famous?" I teased a bit. He laughed " I did a lot of editing and I called with Phil" We Talked a little about are days and then he just stopped and looked at me " You ok?" I ask " Uh yeah... you're just really cute, shit-fuck!" I caused himself and my cheeks turned pink, i hide my face in my sweater a bit " thats even cuter" I heard him mumble " Your making me blush" I mumble and I hide my face " Im sorry im just telling the truth " He laughs. I sighed and cuddled down into my bed " Oh hush, i'm tired, can I sleep on call?" I ask quietly. Tommy smiled that smile again...it gave me weird butterflies in my stomach " Ya of course I won't leave until you tell me to" For reason knowing that comforted me. So I closed my eyes and tired to sleep.

Tommys POV

Once I saw Y/N was asleep I texted Phil 

Tommy: PHILLLLLLLL

Tommy: HELP

Phil: Shit are you ok?!

Tommy: im panicking cause i feel weird?!

Phil: If you sick mate talk to your real parents...

Tommy: NO! you idiot like i think I like a girl!

Phil: Oh... who?

Tommy: Wills sister... she's asleep on ft and i think im falling for her..

Phil: Oh shit... well we were making plans to all meet up? we could invite her?

Tommy: BUT ITS WILBURS SISTER!!!!!!!!!

Phil: Yeah..... You know he'll just give you and talk and everything will be fine.

Tommy: that sounds fine..... im to tired for one of your old man lecturs so goodnight...

Phil: Night tommy.

Y/Ns POV

When I woke up I noticed Tommy was still on call with me, that made me smile. I looked at him for a second, hes cute....I thought to myself. I didn't wanna Wake tommy up so I turned my camera off to get ready for the day 

( your outfit and makeup)

After I got dressed I turned my camera on and started reading on of my books, After about an hour I noticed Tommy was waking up " Morning Tommy' I smile, he tiredly at me " How you feeling today?" I sighed " Ok

After I got dressed I turned my camera on and started reading on of my books, After about an hour I noticed Tommy was waking up " Morning Tommy' I smile, he tiredly at me " How you feeling today?" I sighed " Ok...." " your already reading?" He laughed " Whats so wrong with that?!" I fake offence " Nothing I just don't understand you you read all the time" " I enjoy it, it takes me out of my worries" I shrug " thats fair" I said standing up and taking the phone with him. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 10am "i have to get  to work soon but so ill take my meds in a minute" Tommy nodded " I was just about to remind you " I laughed a bit. 

Me and Tommy talked for about 40 minutes more, before we said are goodbyes and I headed to the book shop to work, its slow  there so i decide to text Willbur 

Y/N: Will?

Wilbur: Mhm?

Y/N: Would you be made if i had feelings for...one of your friends?

Wilbur: I assume you mean Tommy?

Y/N: Is it obvious?....

Wilbur: You guys call everyday and flirt a little, I have no issue with it. as long as hes good with you.

Wilbur: About that, Me Phil,Jack,Tubbo, Niki AND...... tommy are gonna meet up in august with is next month so????? you wanna come were gonna get an place for everyone to stay by the beach.

Y/n; HOLY SHIT I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU

I was honestly jumping up and down, I was getting to meet my best friend! or.....crush? I don't know ill have to sort out my feelings..

Well shit.............