first days

( aight so the deal is ive been up for about 28 hours and im tired as shit so the next chapters will be terrible but writing the the only thing keeping me going right now so i do it :) please enjoy)

( ya outfit and makeup :) 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/Ns POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/Ns POV

After me and Tommy got changed we all headed off to the arcade, right away everyone split off into groups, Tubbo, ran to the claw mechine and Phill followed him, Jack, Niki and Wilbur went to one of the shooter games so that left me and Tommy. It was a really busy arcade and ive always hated big, loud places with lots of people. As a comfort thing I grabbed the back of Tommys shirt, He looked over at me and understood right away " Why don't we go play air hockey so you relax?" I nodded and we went off to play some games. Soon enough everyone from are crew had joined to watch and/or play, We had teams now. Me and Tommy, Verses Wilbur and Jack, " You ready to get your ass kick big men?!" Tommy half shouted, we all laughed and the game began. I scored the final point for me and Tommy, we all cheered " Fuck ya suck it!" Tommy lugged at the other team then half hugged, half picked me up. I giggle " We won Tommy" I smiled as he put me down " yes we did! were the best team ever!" " hell yeah!" I smiled. " Hey guys i'm really hungry, can we go get shitty arcade food?" Tubbo laughed, we all agreed and went to get food. Phil and Niki both got burgers, Wilbur got some fries, Tubbo got poutine that he shared with me and jack, and Tommy just got a coke. We all sat of the board walk eating lunch together and talking. Of course the normal had become me and Tommy were sitting beside each other, " So should we do like a jackbox stream tomorrow? Everyone wants a meetup stream" Tommy said, " sounds great " Jack said with his mouth full " aww man don't talk with your mouth full thats grim!" Tommy Fake gaged which made us all laugh.  " Y/N are you ok with being on stream with us?" Niki questioned, " uh...well its your guys thing and everyone wants to see you guys so I might just read in my room "  I laugh a little " Oh no please join, it'll be fun" Tommy jumps in " you should join" wilbur moved into the circle we had. "maybe...maybe..." I sighed  " Great! Thank you!" Tommy beamed. Everyone went back to talking in their own groups, I just went on my phone, there was a book I had wanted forever but I didnt really have the money to guys it so I was just looking at it. "what's that?" Tommy questioned looking over my shoulder, I jumped a little " don't sneak up on me like that.." I sigh " Ya ya sorry, so what's that?" He questioned again " Uh its just a book I was looking at, but Im not getting it or anything.." I laugh a little, "o-" Tommy was inturpted by Phil " Alright children wanna go back to the house?" Phil asked " We are not kids! Were grown ass people!" Tommy shouted, " yeah yeah, lets just get ready and everyone in the cars." The moment he said that everyone other then me and niki started pushing to get in the cars. " They really are like siblings aren't they?" I said to niki " Yep, hey can I ask you something" Niki said as we start walking " sure?"  "Whats going on with you and tommy?" She teased a bit. " Ive never been good with feelings so honestly...I don't know...I think I like him but I don't wanna fuck anything up" I sighed " Look Y/N he really does like you, its obvious, go make your move!" She nudged me. " Maybe...Maybe I will another day but anxiety is kicking my ass " I sigh " Don't worry its obvious he likes you and we all got your back " She smiled. " Thanks " I laughed a little as I got into the car with Phil And Wilbur. 

                                                    Time skip to the next day cause im lazy 

( Your outfit and makeup)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Its about 4pm and Tommy was setting up his stream To do jackbox, Wilbur and niki were getting snacks for everyone, Jack, Tubbo and  Phil were all off somewhere else

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Its about 4pm and Tommy was setting up his stream To do jackbox, Wilbur and niki were getting snacks for everyone, Jack, Tubbo and  Phil were all off somewhere else. I was nervously sitting on the stairs, My anxiety meds and been all fucked up lately and I definitely needed to see my doctor when I get home for a new amount of meds. I think Wilbur could tell I was nervous, its probably  cause I cant stop fidgeting with my hands and i've been pretty quiet.  " Hey Y/N?" Will sat beside me on the step " hm?" " You ok?" Wilbur new the answer but I guess he wanted me to tell him " Uh just anxiety.." I laugh a little " About the stream?"   " Uh no I was on your stream before, its more jackbox.... Like what if i don't understand a question? or-or what if I make a bad joke!"My voice started shaking and right away Wilbur put his arm around my shoulder like what he would do when I was a kid " hey hey, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.." I sigh " But i do want to thats the fucking issue.." Wilbur thought for a moment " why don't you play with me, or even Tommy if you want? like one of us will be playing but you can help us a bit and play when your want?" I nodded " can you tell Tommy about it? Cause i wanna play with him if its ok " Wilbur faked being upset " You don't wanna play Jackbox with your older brother?" You both chuckled " Me and tommy are good friends and id rather play with him" I smile, " Just friends eh? Didn't you tell me you liked him?"  " Uh, yeah...I think I do.. but were friends and thats ok I guess" I sigh, He nods " Alright ill go tell him" Wilbur got up and went up to the Stream room we had set up.  After about 20 more minutes Tommy walked out to me " So were team mates for jackbox?" He smiles. I smiled a lot " Im probably not good at it, so you sure?" I stood up " Absolutely, And if your getting to much anxiety just let me know and we can leave, or ill do whatever I need to make you feel better" Without thinking I hugged him, tightly.. " Thank you Tommy..." he hugged me back and put his chin on my head " No problem idiot..' He mumbled. " Guys get your asses in here! Tommy you gotta start!" Jack shouted form the door, " alright" He sighed and we both went in. Everyone sat down around the room, Tommy sat on the left, with me a little behind him, Tubbo and phil in the middle, Jack on the right then Wilbur and niki a little behind the rest of us but still visible. Tommy started his stream and right away I could tell everyone was getting into their internet character " alright guys welcome to the meet up stream! we've got Tubbo, Wilbur, Philza, Niki, Jack and Wilburs sister Y/N!" Tommy shouted " Were playing Jackbox!" Tubbo added in " And Y/N is on my team, were the only team, because were the best team!" Tommy smiled and messed my hair up.

About an hour passed and me and Tommy were winning at jackbox, I was having so much fun that I hadn't thought about my anxiety at all. At the moment we were all in our second round, Wilbur was shouting at Jack, I was trying to read the promte on Tommys phone so I put my head on his shoulder to see. He new I liked having my hair played with so without saying anything he started playing with my hair. he chat filled with 

'awwwwws'

' Tommy x Y/N!!!'

' they're cute together '

I blushed looking at chat and I assumed  Tommy saw it to cause he was blushing to. After another three hours we decided to end stream " That was fun, we should do it again "I said in a giggly voice " We should.." Tommy smiled