Time alone

Y/NS POV

Me and Tommy layed on the couch in comfortable silence  his arms wrapped and me and playing with my hair, me hugging his torso and with my head barried in his chest. For the first time in awhile I felt calm

" Y/N?"  Tommy says quietly " Yeah?" I look at him " Wanna play some games? Theres a consol, we could try to play mario cart?" He sounded like a hopeful child so i agreed. We both sat up and Tommy passed me a controller " Ready to get your ass beat? i'm good at this " I tease, Tommy just laughed and started playing. We played for almost an hour and in that time i had forgotten all my shit, I wasn't thinking about my anxiety, or my home life. Just enjoying my time with him, after a little more mario cart i had won every game " Ha I told you i'd win dumbass!" I laughed " How?! You must have cheated " He sighed " Nope, but we've been here for two hours and haven't put are stuff away" I stood up and grabbed my bag, " I get biggest room!" Tommy grabbed his bag and dashed " Hell no!" I ran after him and tried to grab the back of his shirt but he used his long legs to run up the stairs fast " Damn.." I followed up behind him and decide to put my stuff in the room beside him. It was a plain room, but with a queen bed, small dresser, small closet, a cute bathroom and a little balcony that when you stood out on it you could see the beautiful beach." This is nice..." I smile to myself. I decide to change into something a little more comfortable well waited for the other to get back. I ruffled through my suitcase for like ten minutes until I found something I liked. I started to get changed and just as I took my shirt off the door opened- " hey Y/- AHHHHH" I heard tommy scream " Tommy?!" I blushed and kinda covered my chest up " im so so so so sorry! i-I, fuck..." Tommys face was BRIGHT red and he was starring at the ground. " uh its fine.... its not like im naked or anything.... im fully covered" I mumbled. Me and tommy stood there in awkward silence, I didn't know if i should get changed and he obviously didn't know what to do. In the silence some how we didn't notice that the others had came back and Wilbur had made his way up the stairs...

" Tommy- WTF?!" Wilbur shouted and both are heads shot up, I realized i was still standing there in a skirt and bra " W-will, uh shit..." I looked around to find a shirt but of course they were all in my suitcase and the zipper was stuck, So Tommy took of his sweater and threw it a me to put on. " The fuck... happened here?...." Wilbur sounded pissed.. " i just walked in by accenident Wilbur, I promise nothing happened..." Tommy was almost more embarrassed then me I think " fine... Tommy out..." Wilbur kinda pushed Tommy out then shut the door so it was just us two " Will nothing happened..." I sighs " I know your telling the truth im just protective..... I freaked out im sorry" I smile a bit, its nice to know he wants what's best for me " Its fine, let me properly change and then ill come down and hang out with the others?" Will nodded and left so I could finally change.

( your new outfit) 

I sighed and walked down stairs, trying to hake my blush off and smile

I sighed and walked down stairs, trying to hake my blush off and smile. Tbh I was pretty nervous about meeting everyone and spending two weeks there. Before I even got down Niki Ran up and hugged me " Y/N! ive been waiting to meet you forever Will always says great things about you" I laugh a bit and hugged her bed " Its nice to meet you as well" I shook jack, Phil and tubbos hand. 

" Alright guys, so Its late and were all tire so why don't we go out and get food?" Phil suggested. " Lets get McDonald's!" Tubbo shouted " hell no all Ive had today was shitty airplane food I want real shit" Tommy said " Theres a nice place about 10 minutes away, well take the two cars and don't fight well were there" He sighed. " I call shotgun!" Tommy shouted, right away I watched Tommy, Jack and Tubbo tumble over each other to get to the car, Followed by the rest of us laughing " This will be chaos...." I sighed to Wilbur " yeah... just don't get squished by then" I laughed and got in the drivers seat. I ended up riding with Niki and Phil which was plesently nice. 

( its 5am so im ending this chapter like this and the next chapter will be better)