perfect night

( your swim suit)

Y/Ns POV

At about 10pm we all walked down to the beach, Well other then Tubbo and Tommy who chased each other and pushed eachother in sand " Guys your parents will be pissed if i bring  you back broken!" Wilbur shouted after them as we all were laughing. Once we got everything set up most of them went into us went in the water other then Wilbur and Phil. Right went we get in the water jack called " Chicken fight!" Right away niki got on Jacks shoulders " Alright Y/N! On Tommys shoulders! Ill ref!" Tubbo shouted " Lets go Y/N!" I felt Tommy grab me by my waste and pull me up onto his shoulders " AHHHH! Tommy do not drop me!" I laugh " you trust me right?" He looked up at me. I smiled and blushed a bit " Yeah..."  " alright then lets beat these bitchs!" He screamed and ran at them.  Me and Nikis hand connected, we started pushing as hard as we could against each other, all the sudden Niki and jack were in the water. " What the fuck how did that happen?" I laugh. Jack came up out of the water coughing " Oi you cock you cheated!" He shouted " Did not!" Tommy said laughing, " The fuck?! You kicked my feet out from under me!" Jack said in a enraged voice " Ok ok boys lets go again, no dirty play" I laugh flicking Tommys forehead. We had chicken fights for about 10 more minutes before we were all laying in the sand breath hard.  " Guys lets have a bone fire " Wilbur said as he gather sticks " Sounds great " I smiled, I stood up and started looking around to help him. " Tommy help me find sticks?" I questioned " Oh sure" he stood up and walked over to me " Simp..." Jack mumbled " Oh hush hes just being helpful" Niki laughs  " Thank you" Tommy sighed and walked off with me. After about 20 minutes we had a fire going that was about as tall as Wilbur was. Wilbur was playing his guitar and we were all sitting around the fire. I like usual was leaning aganst Tommy, he had his arm around my shoulders and my head was on his shoulder. " Guys this has been one of my best birthdays ever, thank you so much" I say to everyone, " Happy 17th y/N" Phil smiles and everyone agrees. " So, what music should we have?" Wilbur asked, everyone looked around at each other " Your new boyfriend!" We all say at once " Of fucking course..." Wilbur sighed and started playing it. "Life isn't quite what I thought i'd be! When I was a kid on VOIP!" We all started singing together and just enjoying each others company. After about an hour of singing everyone went off to do their own thing, Phil went to the cars so he could call Kristen, Tubbo, Wilbur and Jack all went in the water again and Niki decided to nap on the beach. So now it was just me and Tommy Sitting on a log beside the still roaming fire. We were both still damp but slightly cuddled up to each other. " Y'know i've always thought fire was really pretty.." I smile " It is isn't it..." I could feel Tommys eyes on me but I just blushed and kept looking at the fire. Since it was almost midnight, In my bathing suit and still slightly damp, I shivered. " Shit are you cold?" Of course Tommy noticed right away " Uh no no i'm fine.." I mumble even tho I really was cold. " No, here " Tommy took his sweater off and put it on me. It was warm, I pulled it up over my nose a bit and smiled, along with it being warm, it was huge on me considering Tommy was 6,1 and I was 5,2. " You look cute..." He smiled and tuck some hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear. I smiled up at him " Tommy I've really enjoyed my time with you...I don't really wanna go home.." I sigh" I know, I don't wanna go home either.." He kinda  cupped the side of my face. " Look Y/N, before we all leave... I need to tell you something...." I nodded " i-i Need to tell you something to..but  you go first.." I smiled. Tommy looked really envois but he took great breath " ok....uh... Since the day I first spoke to you..." He looked like he was struggling to find the right words so i just smiled " Look i'm shit with this stuff but the bottom line is... I really like you, like I wanna be your boyfriend....and I wanna kiss you now..." I says looking at me. I smiled a bit " Nothings stopping you from kissing me...." With that we both leaned in and our lips connected. It was lightning going through my body, It was all I had wanted  for these two weeks, I was in heaven. After what felt like the perfect life time he broke the kiss. We were both blushing so much you could even see it in the fire.

" Best birthday present ever....."