So close but yet so far

TW, there gonna be some family fighting in this chapter. 

( your outfit and makeup :))

Tommys POV ( ooooo something new)

Me and Y/N had talked everyday for about 2 weeks and we had grown really close, i don't know what it is about her but, i just trust her. We've both shared secrets together and stayed up all night talking, were almost as close and me and Tubbo are but somehow she's different? Fuck I don't know. Every time she tells me about her anxiety i just wanna, hold her? Or, i don't even know what's going on with my head now, I'd usually talk to Will about this but she's his sister so i cant do that..... I decide just to call her and talk to her, lucky she picked up " Hey Tommy" I heard her voice through the phone " Hey Y/N how's your day been going? I smiled a bit to myself " Its been great, I finished my classes today early so ive been at the book shop all day, I found a new book that i'm really excited to read!" She giggled with excitement, " Thats good, did you remember to take your meds today?" Ive gotten into the habit of asking her if she's taken her meds, " yep i remembered, Tommy, you know you don't have to ask me everyday im living with Wilbur so he does it to " She laughed a little " Well fucking sorry for being nice" I joked. " Ya ya whatever dumbass. I've gotta get back to work so ill talk to you later?" " alright bye" She hung up before i could. 

Y/Ns POV

I loved talking to Tommy, he made me feel safe.... Only Him and wilbur could do that for me. I thought more about it as i shelved books and before i new it Wilbur was outside in the car " Y/N!" He shouted. I sighed and got into the car " You can always text you know?" He laughed "But its so much less fun" I rolled my eyes and Will started to drive " So.... Im going to talk to mom and dad after dinner...."   " have fun with that" I say sarcastically " Also what's going on with you and Tommy? Why are you calling him like everyday?" Will kinda laughs " Were just friends dumbass...." I mumble, " Ya ya ok..... But ill be having words with him" Will laughed " Nooo don't embarrass me" I kinda whine and kinda laugh. " As your older brother it is my job to do that" He smiles at me. We get back to the apartment and I flop on my bed, Since ive been here ive put up a few Nirvana and mother mother posters around my room. For the first time some place is really feeling like home, Wilbur is honestly the best brother ever. I laughed to myself thinking about actually being happy in a home. 

A few hours passed and Wilbur told me he was going to talk to our parents, right away I was filled with anxiety..... iI didnt know what was gonna happen and my thoughts began to swirl...

Wilburs POV

On my drive to my parents house I mentally perpaird myself for whats to come, I always made a point of avoiding my parents but I had to do this for Y/N...

I got to the house and slowly walked in, right away the smell of cigaret and old food flooded my senses " Anyone home?" I call out " Will? you didnt tell us you were coming?" My mom said walking toward me " Its good to see you " she smiled and hugged me, I could see my dad smoking on the couch, not paying attention that i was even in the house " I'm here about Y/N..." right away my mom sighs and backs up " she's just being over dramatic, you know her, we had one bad night..." Ive heard that before...... " you guys always say that and then you have another fight, it scares that shit outta her, why are you even still with that dickhead?" I sighed and pointed at my dad " Eh, respect your fucking father boy" I heard him mumble " Look (dads name), If you want Y/N to live with you then you have to stop the yelling,  it scared me as a kid and it still scares her" He slowly got up and walked towards me, he used to be much more intimidating when I was a kid but now hes 5,5 with a beer belly. " I put a roof over both your heads so stop complaining... you and your sister are being damn ungrateful, and I am her legal father so if she isn't back here by tomorrow then ill send cops to your house, got me?" I growled at me " Can you promise you'll stop the fighting?" I wasn't scared of my dad anymore but I was worried for Y/N " Look Will just bring her back, she's to young to live with you, shell be ok" My mom said, I new what they were saying was bullshit.... but i cant keep her at my place so i went back to my place, I hated myself for what I had to do...

Y/Ns POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Wilbur nervously,I was fidgeting with my hands and tapping my foot, when I heard the door open I ran over to him " so?" I said hopefully, he sighed and looked down " you need to pack your stuff...." Hearing those words made my heart drop.... " I have to go back?"  I said in a shaky voice, He just nodded at me, " fine..." I muttered and walked back into my room, I was fighting back my tears as I packed everything, even tho I had been there for less then a month I was doing so much better....and now im going back to my shit whole parents. My hands were shaking slightly as I finished packing. With out a word i got in Wills car, I didn't trust my voice at the moment, I was scarred that if i spoke I would completely break down." Look Y/N im sorry, maybe they'll stop fighting?" Wilbur said hopefully but I ignored him, we both new that they would fight. I decide to text tommy for support on the way back.

Y/N: Tommy I have to go back home...

Tommy: WTF???! I thought you were staying with Wilbur??!!

Y/N: I don't know what happened but i have to go back...

Tommy: Shit... ok call me if you need absolutely anything, i promise ill pick up and you'll be ok..

Y/N: Thanks Tommy.... Ill call you when I get there..

( alright children of wattpad, Take care of yourself)