rougher times

( TW, Theres gonna be an Panic attack, if that upsets you please skip. take care of yourself)

Y/NS POV

Everyone got out of their cars and walked into the restraunt, We all sat in the biggest booth they had at the back, Niki was out the outside, Then Wilbur, Tubbo, tommy, Me, Jack then Phil. It was squished but tbh I didn't really mind being squished beside tommy. " Eh everyone smile for a photo!" Will shouted.

( thats the best photo i could find lets pretend like they don't have food yet)

                                      Twitter: WilburSoot.     The whole gangs together, Plus my sister

After Wilbur took the photo everyone started talking about what food they wanted and telling stories. I was trying To Focus on what I wanted to eat but I started getting over whelmed, " Shit...Shit...Shit.." I mumbled. I felt that tingly feeling in my hands that happens when i start to have a panic attack... The waitress came over right as my chest started to feel tight " What can I get for you guys?" Her voice sounded really far away to me, Fuck i'm having a panic attack..... I stared down at my hands trying to calm myself down, I tried counting, 1......2......3....4... " Y/N?" Tommy shook me a bit and I looked up fast " What are you getting?" He looked slightly worried for me and put his hand on my shoulder " uh...uh... I h-have to g-go to the washroom.." I pushed my way out fast and ran out into the warm air. " Fuck fuck fuck...." I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I tried to breath but I couldn't, " Why do these little fucking things always get me.." I sighed and sat down agasint a tree. 

Tommys POV

Y/Nran out and she looked really bad, I looked over and Wilbur and he looked worried to " Tommy she won't want me to go after her...." Wilbur sounds really worried so I nod and  run after her. " Y/N!" I shouted when I got outside. I looked around for a minute before I saw her, I hated to see her in this state... She was hugging her knees to her chest, she was shaking a crying... I sat next to her " Y/N?...." I slowly put my arm around her "t-tommy....g-go back to the others..." She mumbled but I shook my head. " No your having a panic attack.. Let me help" I smiled a bit, I wanted her to feel safe with me. She slowly looked up at me then cuddled into me tightly " i'm s-sorry....I don't know why I get like t-this..." She started sobbing and I just held her close. It took her about 20 minutes to calm down and I held her the whole time, once her breathing was under control I sighed " Most of them are done their food so why deny we go back to the house with them and ill make you something?" I was doing my best to comfort her, i'm not the best with dealing with peoples emotions but I helped Wilbur when he wasn't doing well and Y/N is pretty similar to him so i'm trying to help her like I did him. She looked up at me and smiled a bit " I like that Idea thank you.." She already looks better. I helped her up to her feet just as the others came out.

Y/Ns POV

Tommy Helped me up, I was smiling a bit now, Something about tommy just gave me butterfly's.  I noticed the others walking out of the restaurant and Wilbur running towards me " Y/N?! Are you ok?!" He quickly runs over and I nod " Ya sorry..I freaked out...I didn't mean to ruin your guys dinner...." I  sigh " No no no, Were just happy your ok" Niki Smiled and the others nodded. ' Thanks.." I smile a bit " alright guys lets get back to the house and unpack are bags so we don't have to when were tired " Phil said as he started walking to the cars " Dadza..." Tubbo and Tommy mumbled at the same time which made us all laugh.This Time I ended up in the car With Wilbur driving, Jack in shot gun and me and Tommy were in the back. The boys up front were talking about some editing thing, I felt rally tired after my freak out today so I decide to put my head on Tommys lap, I felt him tense slightly then relax and start playing with my hair. After like 7 minutes his hand stopped moving so I looked up to see had fallen asleep " cute...." I smile to myself and let sleep take over my mind well i cuddled into him.

Jacks POV

Me and Wilbur had been talking about a new video idea when I looked back at the two in the back cause they had been quite " Wilbur?"  " Yeah?" he looked over at me " Their asleep and your little sister has her head in tommys lap" I laugh a bit. " I know.... they've really taken a liking to each other...." Wilbur sighs " hey Y/N had a freak out at dinner, is she ok?" Wilbur looked worried " she has horrible anxiety over the smallest things... It worries me a lot, but im happy Tommy helped her.... y'know Y/N likes him, like as some fuckin crush...." I could tell it stressed Wilbur out but more for his worries for Y/N " Tommy definitely likes her to y'know?..."  " ya ya I know, Its just.... Its always been me and her, i've protected her from every bad thing cause I don't wanna  see her get hurt..." I smiled a bit " Your a good brother to her Wilbur, and you know Tommys good, he wouldn't hurt her"  " I know he wouldn't hurt her but they're 16 and 17, Things like that won't last. She's never really had anyone other then me so it would really hurt her.."  I nodded as we pulled up to the house " We should wake them" I sighed walking over to Tommys sighed of the car " Oi!" I shouted and knocked on the door he was leaning against. " The fuck do you want/" He said sleepily " Were here get out" I opened the door for him, Instead of waking Y/N like me and Wilbur thought he would, He picked her up bridle style and walked into the house. " Oh he definitely likes her" I laugh and walk inside.  

( Alright kids please drink water and eat food!)