~plane tickets~

The morning light was slowly making its way through the blinds as another day was starting.

As the clock struck seven, a light buzz could be heard echoing inside the spacious room the twenty-four year old man was in.

Despite wanting to give in and sleep a little more he knew that he had to get up. So he did.

George got up while stretching his four limbs and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes in quick but effective motions.
The man lived alone, his only company being his friends who he could only talk to over the phone and his fans that adored him and the content he was making.

Other that that, he was alone.

His thoughts were cut off by his phone. Someone was calling him.
George picked the phone up and he was gritted with a heartwarming voice. The person calling was his best friend. One of his few smiling sources.

"GEORGE"

His tone was welcoming and happy, making the brunet smile only so much that his two front teeth were showing.

"Good morning Dream."

"Oh no. Where you sleeping again?"

"That's what you are supposed to do at night"

The 'faceless' man's chuckle was heard from the other side of the line which was a little alarming considering it wasn't like his usual wheezes.

"Anyway, why did you call this early?"

"Nick and I are playing some Minecraft in ten minutes and I figured you would like to play with us"

" Are you going live? "

" Nope, just for fun "

" Oh okay. I'm in. I'll just go take a shower real quick "

" Okay bye! "

" Bye. "

The man ended the call and started walking towards his bathroom.

With a towel in one hand he opened the door only to be greeted by his own reflection in the mirror.
He knew that he had to hurry up but he didn't care.
He took his sweet time getting in the shower and washing his body as well as his hair.
The water hitting his body felt warm and comforting.

Ten minutes have gone by and George started getting sick of standing still while steaming hot water was pouring down his slim posture. He stepped out of the shower and placed a towel around his hips.

As the brunet made his way in front of the mirror he took his toothbrush in his hand and placed it in his mouth, brushing his teeth.

George ruffled his hair a bit before getting out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to find some clothes to wear.

" What should I wear? "

His eyes fell upon the black dream hoodie and a pair of black jeans.

" I should really get some new clothes"
He said as he put a new pair of underwear on and his black jeans as well as his hoodie.

"This should be okay "

The brunet then walked up to his computer, where he spent most of his time and sat down on his black gaming chair.
That's what his life is like. Surrounded by the gray walls in his room and the darkness in his mind that wouldn't go away until he spoke with Dream or Nick over the phone.

George opened his computer and went on discord.

"GEORGE"

"Hello Dream"