~Movie night~

The house tour was over at this point and George was left with widened eyes and a slightly open mouth.

"And this is the kitchen"

"I am definitely going to get lost inside this house"

The short man's brown eyes scanned the kitchen as his hands trailed a pattern on the marble countertop.

The blonde male stood in front of the kitchen's door frame, admiring the delicate pale figure of the brunet, walking around while trying to memorize the surround of the house.

Clay was still unable to believe that George was in the same house as him.

He couldn't believe that his best friend was in front of him

He couldn't believe that the person he was talking to, over the phone, for the past two years was finally beside him.

The other thing he couldn't believe was how handsome the man looked, outside the HD camera that was always pointing at his face.

Looking at his friend through a screen was one thing but having him there, in person was something that his mind couldn't quite wrap around.

He felt good having his friend with him.

"Clay?"

"Oh sorry. Were you talking to me?"

"I was just asking you, what we should do to pass our time"

"Well the sun is starting to set so we can't do many things now except for watching a movie"

"Wanna watch 'love and monsters" and order something to eat?"

" Sure. You go find the movie and I'll order the food"

" Okay"

The short man run upstairs and into his room, grabbing his laptop out of his backpack and bringing it back to the movie room where the two friends would watch the film.

The brunet's laptop was set so that the smaller screen was sharing the movie to the bigger screen.

With that being done, George walked over to the light switch and dimmed the lights to make the room more comfortable and cozy.

He felt better there.

Safer.

It wasn't the depressing atmosphere he was used to being in.

For once, he didn't feel like the events of his damaging past were going through his mind.

And he was happy for that.

Writing down the event on his laptop was something that helped him get over his anger and his distress faster.

It was a bit upsetting for him to have his dark past and his occasional suicidal thoughts written in his laptop's notepad but he found it hard to erase them.

It felt like a force was keeping him from forgetting the things he has been through.

"George"

The brown eyed man jumped a little as he turned around to face Clay.

"Oh my god! You scared the shit out of me"

" Well, first of all I'm sorry and second of all we'll eat pizza cause I didn't know what you wanted to eat"

"Okay sure. Now sit down and let's watch the movie"

"Impatient, are you?"

" Just sit down, masked man"

"Okay shortie, I will"

And with that, the couch sunk as the two men sat on it and got comfortable.

" What movie are we watching again?"

" Love and monsters"

" Oh, okay"

The movie started playing and the dimmed light turned darker as the only source of light was now just the screen.

George got closer to the tall man and started noticing his face better.

He looked at how, little dots also know as freckles covered his face and how his lips curved up in the corners.

He noticed how when he talked or laughed, his white teeth would show enough for his fangs to be visible and his eyes to close.

" You are really pretty, you know?"

"Huh?"

George paused for a moment. He didn't know why he said that even though he ment it.

In the end the brunet just stood there while looking at the man I'm front of him .

Clay just looked at him back and waited for an answer.

The green eyed man too, was confused.

The taller male didn't expect his friend to express his thoughts like that, out of the blue.

The mouth of the brunet opened as words formed in the corners of his lips.

"Oh. Nothing"

"Come on. Tell me."

"It was nothing, okay?"

"Okay then. Do as you wish"

And with that, the movie continued as the brunet calmed himself down.

It was 3 am at this point and George had already fallen asleep. Curled up on the couch with a blanket covering him, the short figure had drifted off to sleep, giving in his tiredness.

"Oh wow! The movie was goo-"

Looking down, the green eyed man noticed that George wasn't awake anymore.

Clay got up from the couch and kneeled beside the shorter male

"George... Wake up. You need to go to bed "

His voice was low and relaxing.

He looked at how peaceful the brunet looked in his sleep.

He looked at how his nose scrantched up a bit, meaning that he was about to wake up.

"Come on, get up. You can't sleep on the couch"

"Noo... Fuck off" George said in a sleepy voice as he brought the blanket over his head, covering his face.

" You've got to be kidding me"

And with that Clay got up from the floor while placing his right hand under George's thighs and his left arm on his upper back, lifting him up.

George frowned as he placed his head o Clay's chest and continued sleeping.

Without a second passing by, the tall man carried the brunet to his room.

Step by step they got closer to the bedroom and Clay's hands got free of George once he got to the frame of the bed.

As  the queen sized bed sunk under the short man's weight and his slim figure got surrounded by the soft blanket, Clay got out of the bedroom and into the movie room once again.

Pacing towards the twenty-four year old man's laptop, he figured he could return it to the older male.

What the blonde man didn't expect was a hidden file with upsetting stuff written inside.

It's safe to say, Clay spent the rest of  his night reading and thinking.