~only the beginning~

George was in the plane.

Five more hours to go.

He decided to watch a movie as he figured it would make time go by faster.

The movie he chose was the <Avengers: endgame>. It was a three hours movie so he knew it would do the job.

And it did.

The movie ended within 3 hours and he now had only two hours left until he reaches his destination and meets his best friend.

At this point, Clay had already gotten back from the store, exercised a bit and took a quick shower before calling George once again.

"Hey George"

"Hello! I am so done right now! I wanna get out of the plane!"

"George! Relax. You only have one hour and 45 minutes left until you get here. You'll be fine!"

" I know, I know. I'll probably take another nap since I have nothing else to do."

" Okay. That seems like a great idea"

"I know it's a good idea. I was the one the came up with the idea"

" Are you always that cocky? "

" I just can't help it. Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep now. See you in one hour and 35 minutes. Bye! "

" Bye! "

As the call ended and the music was turned on once more, George fell asleep.

Minute by minute, the time passed and the brunet woke up five minutes before landing. Once the announcement that the plane was about to land was made, the brunet got his things ready and texted his best friend to let him know that he has arrived.

Me

The plane is landing in 5 minutes.

Pissbaby 👽

Okay I'll be there.

Me

Okay. Bye!

Pissbaby 👽

See ya!

George was nervous.

His heart was beating fast and his hands were trembling.

Cold sweat was running down his fourhead a chills were running down his spine.

Time was going by so slowly and the flight finally came to an end.

He grabbed his suitcases and his backpack and he was now ready.

Ready to meet his friend.

His escape from his cruel world.

His way of forgetting his past.

He was really excited to get to know Clay outside their texts and their discord calls.

He couldn't wait any longer. He rushed to the airport's waiting room and started looking around even though he didn't know who he was looking for considering Clay's face wasn't something known to him.

But then he heard his phone ring and Clay's contact popped up.

"Clay!"