The Schoolmaster's Tower

Agatha's POV:

Lady Lesso's heels clicked steadily, the sharp sound resounding through the hall as she strode briskly to Halfway Bridge.

"Keep up Agatha!"

Agatha stumbled to catch up as they made wound through the twisted, maze-like halls of the school, her strides half the size of the Dean's.

"Sorry Lady Lesso," she panted, out of breath even from the short amount of exercise - she really needed to workout more. But Agatha had more pressing matters on her mind.
Was Sophie going to meet her at the bridge, or was the Dean going to send Agatha home, a mistake that managed to slip through the system? No, that couldn't be - she had to find Sophie, and anyway, they wouldn't let her leave so easily, she was certain.
The School felt like the sort of place that, once you were there, did everything in its power to keep you.

"Lady Lesso, I need to find Sophie - she must be so confused,"

"Not now Agatha-"

Lady Lesso was interrupted by an elegant woman, befitted in an emerald green dress, her silvery hair tied tight in an imposing bun.

"Lesso" Dean Dovey said

"Clarissa" replied Lady Lesso.

Even thought they spoke to each other curtly, both women's eyes twinkled as they sighted each other, and Agatha was reminded painfully of her own friendship with Sophie. Maybe, Agatha could ask Good's Dean to help her - she would surely know Sophie by now. As soon as she thought this, as if she had been summoned by her very mind, Dovey stepped aside to reveal a girl standing shakily in uncomfortably tall heels, and a frilly lilac dress.

"AGGIEEE!" Sophie yelped, before she barrelled into Agatha at a speed that could easily rival that of an Olympic sprinter.

"Sophie, I found you! Quick, we need to escape-" Agatha said breathlessly.

"Escape?" said Lady Lesso.

Oops, Agatha had forgotten that the Dean were still there.

"No-one has ever escaped this school Agatha," chided Professor Dovey.

"What do you mean, escape?" whispered Sophie. "I mean, I know you've probably had a rough start," she looked distastefully at the school for Evil towering behind them. "But that doesn't mean we have to leave."

This was going to be harder than Agatha thought...

Sophie's POV:
What did she mean, escape? Sophie puzzled. What had happened to Agatha when she was at Evil school? Surely, she didn't find it too bad- it appeared to be akin to a larger version of her home back in Gavaldon, after all.

Gavaldon.

Agatha wanted her to return to that tiny, boring village, that consisted only of grumpy men that worked all day, and housewives who - Sophie shuddered

churned milk.

No.

Agatha had no chance of persuading her. She was never ever going to leave her newly discovered glamorous world of dashing princes and equally gorgeous princesses., even if she had just fought for her life against so,eminusually 

Never.

"Girls, we have to ask you to close your eyes, and not open them until you are explicitly told to do so," said Dean Dovey.

Sophie blinked in confusion, before her eyes shut tightly, seemingly without her doing so herself. What was going on? Suddenly, she felt her feet leave the ground, but before she had time to scream, Sophie was being lifted up into the sky, with not even her sight to guide her.

"Sophie!" Agatha screamed from below.

Panicked, Sophie tried desperately to open her eyes, but found that they were still sealed tightly shut.

"Sophie!" This time Agatha sounded much closer.

"Aggie!" Sophie felt a sweaty palm grasp hers tightly.

She was going to be ok, Agatha was with her, and she would never let anything bad happen to the two of them.

But before they had a chance to discuss their puzzling scenario further, Sophie's feet touched down on hard stone and her eyes flew open.

They had arrived.

Author's Note:
Hi guys, really sorry that this story hasn't been updated in a while - I low-key forgot about it, but now I'm going to work on it as much as possible for you all! Thank you to everyone who voted, and I hope you all enjoy the new chapters!
- Izzie