Chapter Three : Phase One Part One

~Chapter Three : Phase One Part One~
~Start~

**********

"The 287th hunter exam starts now" the tall man said.

As he explains all the hunter exam. You couldn't help but feel excited but at the same time you're slightly nervous.

"Oh! I'm so excited! But I hope I don't get too excited though!" You thought and smiled.

"The 405 hunter examineers, please follow me." The tall man said as he began to walk in an unhuman-like steps.

You started to walk as well as Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. But after a second, people on the front started running.

"Huh? The people in front fasten their pace." You said as you turned your walking into running.

"Yeah." Gon said, as he began running as well.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I am Satotz, the first phase examineer." Satotz said. "I shall now guide you to the second phase."

People began whispering in confusion. "Second phase? What happen to second phase?" One asked.

"It's already starting." Satotz said as the whispers gets louder.

"Oh, I get it. This is like exercising! I love running so I think I'll be fine, I don't think I need to use my powers here..." You thought and smiled.

"Why are you smiling, (Y/N)?" Gon asked, cathing up with you.

"Oh. Nothing, it's just that it feels good running, you know?" You said, smiling.

"Yeah!" Gon said, smiling as well.

Suddenly, you heard Leorio yelling. You and Gon turned to Leorio to see him yelling at a silver-haired boy that looks like the same age as you both are.

"Hey, Kid! Give the Hunter exam some respect! Don't use your skateboard!" Leorio yelled.

The silver-haired boy turned to Leorio with an innocent-looking face. "Why not?" He said.

"This is an endurance test!" Leorio yelled.

"No, it's not." Gon said, as both of you ran near them.

"Gon! Whose side are you on!?" Leorio yelled.

"No one's." Gon said. "And this is not an endurance test!" He said.

"Yeah, Satotz-san just told us to follow him right?" You continued.

"Even you (Y/N)!?" Leorio said.

The silver-haired boy then, skated over to the both of you and looked at you. "Hey, you two, how old are you?" He said.

"I'm 12!" Gon said.

"I'm also 12!" You said, smiling.

The silver-haired boy looked at you. You looked up at him since he's taller than you and tilted your head at confusion. "What is it?" You asked.

Just then, he smirked. "You don't look like an 12 years old at all! You look like an 8 years old!" He said as he laughed.

You puffed your cheeks in annoyance. "Says the one whose hair looks like an old man's!" You yelled back.

He stopped laughing and glared at you. "What did you say!?" He said.

"I said that you look like an old man!" You said, smirking.

"Why you-" he was about to retort back but Gon put a hand on both of your shoulder.

"Now, now, don't start fighting now!" He said, smiling with a sweatdrop.