Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka

~Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka~
~Start~

**********

You and Killua sat in the seats for the crowd and waited patiently as the match will start soon. You've been so worried ever since you both were sitting there, however, you remembered Gon's true intentions on why he wants to fight Hisoka and calmed down.

You closed your eyes and inhaled deeply. "Calm down. Have fate in Gon. He doesn't actually intend to win his match with Hisoka. He just wanted to land a punch. A solid hard punch." You thought to yourself, calming yourself down.

Killua turned to you as if to tell you something but he eventually smiled as he saw your "Trying to calm down" face. He decided to let you stay in your current state as he knows you can calm yourself down.

"Hello everyone! In this arena, we have Gon vs Hisoka! This is the fight you've all been waiting for!" Coco, the usual announcer said. "As you can see, the stands are pack! The tension in the air before the start of this match feels almost unreal!"

The crowd began to become more excited and impatient as they wait for the start of the match. You finished calming yourself down and breath normally again. You look to your right and saw Killua looking at you with a smile. You smiled back at him and gave a thumbs up as to show you're okay before looking at the ring with a determine, serious face. Killua shrugged and turn serious as he turned to the ring.

Then, the lights went off and smoke began to appear on the side of the ring. As the smoke clears, you all saw Gon walking towards the ring with a serious face. "Oh! The first one that appear today is Gon! He's on a roll as he's record is 3-1 with four fights!" Coco yelled to the microphone she's holding.

Hundreds of cheers from the audience who seems to believe Gon will win began cheering on Gon. There were a few insults but Gon payed no mind about it.

Then, on the other side of the ring, smoke appeared and when it cleared, the familiar red-headed magician was seen. "Oh! And on the other side, Hisoka appears!" Coco said. "He has record of an incredible 9-4 which means if he win this match, he can challenge a floor master but if he loses, he falls all the way to the beginning. Will his undefeated record continue!?"

The two of them stared at each other. Hisoka was smiling at Gon while Gon is glaring at him. Then, you and Killua slightly widen your eyes and a drop sweat fell from your foreheads as Hisoka activated his aura. It was so sinister.

"What a scary aura...Gon, be careful..." You thought as you gulped. Gon activated his own strong aura only more pure and calm.

The referree began to say the rules however, Gon and Hisoka payed no mind from it as they already back up and prepared for their fight.

"Begin!" The referree said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Then, instantly, Gon dashed towards Hisoka and began throwing punches and kicks at him.

However, no matter how fast and strong Gon's punches and kicks were, Hisoka was able to dodge and block all of them. Instead, Gon was the one who can barely dodge his attacks and when Gon's reaction is too slow, the consequences were painful. Luckily, Gon has great immunity towards some of his punches that the referree wouldn't count every attack that hit Gon perfectly. However, Hisoka landed a hard punch in Gon's cheek that sended him flying near the edge of the ring.

"Clean hit! One point for Hisoka!" The referree yelled making the crowd cheered.

Coco, the announcer, blinked a few times before eventually speaking. "W-What an intense exchange...!" Coco said, amazed. "I couldn't even slip a single word!" She said as she laughed nervously.