13

Tubbo reached his house, his heart full.

There was one part of his plan he hadn't shared with Tommy, because it hadn't happened yet.

One more thing to do.

He rummaged around his supply chests until he found the bottle of potion he needed.

He walked into his bedroom, the glass flask still in hand. He found a piece of paper and a pen and sat down on his bed to write a few quick words. Then he pulled a red bandana from his pocket— the red bandana, the one Tommy had given him as a symbol of their friendship.

Tubbo held the bandana and paper in one hand, and the potion in the other.

He'd completed everything he was meant to do. Even if Tommy wanted to offer him forgiveness, he knew he didn't deserve it.

He had written the book to its end.

Now it was time to close it.

Tubbo lifted the potion to his mouth and drank.

He sank down into the bed, the world turning hazy and blurred.

The bottle slipped from his fingers, sliding to the ground with a soft thud.

The label was clear to read in the light, or it would have been, had anyone been there to see it.

Printed in easily legible lettering, it read:

Potion of Poison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost poetic that this chapter was Unlucky Thirteen, isn't it?