Chapter 1: One Crazy Night

Almost every week, he was trying to find somebody who can quench his thirst. He likes the speed but he also likes to be in control and ever since his ex broke up with him, it was the worst he's ever been.

Training wasn't as fun as it was and he was getting more reckless on the tracks. Getting good results still but he puts his limits too much that it was concerning for the team.

So every week, he tries to go to the clubs and finds one lucky prey. Most of them fail even at the first kiss they do. One kiss was enough for him to know if he wanted them in bed and none got even close. Maybe he was being picky or maybe he was just not over his ex. Who knows.

All of those girls that moon over him, never had chance. No, not until he met this innocent glowing brunette that had such a gorgeous smile and when he first lays his eyes on her...

You could say.. it was Lust at first sight.

"Never seen her before" Max asked the bartender while pointing to the far away table in the club.
" I think she's a friend of the birthday girl" the bartender says.
"Not her mate, she looks too innocent. You're gonna break her poor heart" he adds.
"Her heart's not going to break if she doesn't fall for me" Max scoffs.
"Yeah.. but look she's different from the other girls you've seen" the bartender gives a sudden remark regarding her body language.
"Obviously... she doesn't seem to go clubs that much" Max says as he sees her get dragged by her friend to the dance floor.
"She looks uncomfortable no?" Bartender notices her refusing her friends' drink offering.

"I wonder how she moves" Max was already lusting over her. He was already hoping their kiss was as good as he imagines.

"Poor girl" the bartender sighs as Max would start to make a move on her. "Huh.. different tactic today?"

Max had this one routine every week.

He sees a girl, locks his target, offers her a drink and most of them just agree to get out of the club. Most of the time... Max makes the move for their first kiss which is often held outside near the beach. None of the girls were good enough for him. After a good minute of kiss, he already decides.

Most of the girls get rejected, heck, he was known for being such a frank cruel man. Him being honest and upfront about how bad the kiss secured a couple of slaps already.

"drinks from a gentleman near the bar" the waiter served a couple of drinks to the table and the friend's reaction were over the top. They were excited for her.
"Wait. Who sent these?" She asks the waitress and when Max was on his back, he was betrayed and pointed by the waitress. This waitress didn't like how Max approached women every time so she pointed him so the girl would steer away from him... but it was not the case.

"If you're going to buy me a drink, can I request what you're drinking then?" She smiles.
Max looks beside him, surprised. It was the first time the girl approached the bar. It was usually the opposite and also, a way different drink than he sent over.
He chuckles. "Ah yeah sure! Mike." the bartender understood, gave her the same and left the area for privacy.
"Thanks Mike" she says as the bartender goes away.

"Interesting choice of drink" Max says as he sips his.
"Yeah.. never thought you were a whiskey kinda of guy too" she chuckles.
"What did you thought I drink?" He raises his eyebrows.
"Hmm more like.. I thought you didn't and to answer your question. Red bull" she laughs.
Max was starting to feel the different.

Her smile was contagious, her laugh was charming.

"Oh so you know me?" His eyebrows raised.
"I watch F1 so yeah, it's a pleasure or.. a nightmare to have been brought drinks" she chuckles.
"Really?" He seems unconvinced
"You're the youngest driver to win at debut.. it was a good race" she says as she meets his eyes. She then drinks bottoms up.
"Selena Rose" finally she introduces herself.
"Thanks for the drink. I'll tell this to my future children" she winks at him, stands up and was going back to her friends when Max held her wrist.
"Wait" He got distracted. He really got caught off guard tonight. He stops her from going back and their eyes met again.
"I'm not your fan girl or anything, I just like other driv—" he cuts her off with a kiss on her lips.

For Selena, the whole club stopped the moment he kissed her and for Max, surprisingly, it was the same.

The kiss was electrifying and It wasn't even french.
Maybe because Max was so surprised that he wasn't turned off by a girl who knows him. Maybe because Selena didn't think Max would ever make a move on her. But even then, the kiss that was only seconds, seemed minutes of pure bliss.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks. She gulps in nervousness, looks at the crowd where her friends are and back to his eyes.
"I may not be drunk enough but yes"
"Let's go" Max says as he holds her hand, walks her to the beach which was quite near the bar.

They got to the beach and they sat down next to each other.

The breeze was really cold that night. It made Selena shiver. Max noticed this and placed his denim jacket to cover her. They didn't speak for a while and just admired the waves.

"you don't like the ocean" she laughs softly
"I said I don't like sharks" he chuckles along with her
"So.. you're no fan of mine?" He awkwardly brings up the topic
She chuckles "Hmm.. I mean I like how you're fast but you've been different... on track and races" she shrugs.
"What do you mean?" He genuinely asks
"Can you stop looking at me first" she chuckles as she looks away
"Why? is it bothering you?" He softly holds her face and turns her head to look at him.
She was mesmerized about how clear his blue eyes were. "You're dangerous" she whispers.

He kisses her and this time it was way longer.
She responds back as his hand held her closer to him. "Max" she mutters while she grasped for air. He kisses her some more. He was getting hungrier and hungrier every time she paused for air. Their breathing got heavier and before she knows it, he gently pushes her to the sand not breaking the kiss.

He was on top of her. She gently pushes him and stops the kiss. Her brown eyes looking at his, he's feeling very ready now and it's been a while since he felt this. "Max... not here" she pleads.

and for the first time, he brings a girl to his house.
He hasn't done this ever but the moment was just so right and he couldn't wait any longer.

Everything that night was cold but they weren't.

As soon as he opens the door, he kisses her and guides by her hips towards his room. They kept bumping into things so Max carried her to his room at this point.

They were making out so much like teenagers.

He gently places her on the bed with her hands up her head, a bit swollen lips with a bit of heavy breathing.
For a minute he paused and admired her beauty.
"Fuck. You're so hot" he mutters as he removes his shirt and moves on top of her.
He glides his hand from her legs to her waist and to her neck.
He liked the way his hand fits the side of her neck. Gives him more control to deepen the kiss.
Her tongue and his rolling together.
He got impatient and rips her blouse, buttons were scattered but they didn't care. Her hand ran through his hair. He starts to place kisses on her neck down. Her bra fit her nicely, and when Max thought he couldn't get anymore hard, he did.

"I want to fuck you in every way" he whispers in her ear in which she surrenders

"Yes— yes please"