Chapter 2: Thy First

"Max" she whispers his name every now and then as he explores her body. "You're so sensitive" He says as he licks her hardened nips. "Hmmm" she was keeping her moans quiet but he wanted to hear her. "I want to hear you" He says as he softly bites her nips. "Ahh" she got surprised with the sensation it gave her. Every touch he made, she surrendered to the pleasure.

It was so good that she forgot how she's afraid to get intimate with anybody ever since...

Max started to move her hips and remove her pants. He places a kiss every inch the pants moves down. She started to get nervous that the butterflies on her stomach were acting crazy.

Successfully undressing her.
He licks his lips as he looks at her in her panties.

"Stop.." she whispers as she covers herself with her hands. "You're making me feel embarrassed" despite being turned on already, she still manages to blush.
He found that so sexy that he goes in for a kiss again. "Don't be. You're so beautiful" He mutters as he glides his tongue on her neck. "Hmm" she moans as she feels that she's so wet already.

Slowly his hand slither down on her thighs and rubs them. It was like rubbing sticks together and making one hell of a fire.

"You're so wet for me baby" he says as he starts to rub her. "Hmm Max" she moans as the friction between the cloth and her skin start to get hot.
He slowly slips it off her and kisses her again.
"Max" she was moaning in between the kisses he made and the way he rubs her adds so much more pressure that she's getting so close.

"Max please no.." she whispers as he slows down his fingers that has been rubbing her wet.
"What do you want me to do?" He teases as his fingers make such circle motions
"Please"
"Tell me baby"
"Max I.. I want you to get.. uhhh.. ahh.. please fas—" her body was starting to curl up. She was near her first orgasm.
"Can't hear youu" he whispers.
"Please.. hmmmm.. fa— faster" she begs.
"As you wish" he does gradually goes faster and puts more pressure.. then stops
"Fffuuu—ckk" he hears her curse for the first time. He gets a condom and removes his underwear.

He stopped before he made her come.
She was all hot and bothered.

"Fuu—" he sticks it in and Selena stops him.
"Shit.. Max.. wait" she winced in pain. She didn't expect him to slide it in one go. "Fuck don't move yet" she says panics.
"It's.. it's been a been a while.. Max" she confesses. Max was surprised but they both know they can't stop now.
"I'll be gentle" he kisses her temples then her ears again.

He starts to move slowly.
She winced in pain and pleasure.

"You're— fuck.. it's too much" she's been closing her eyes every now and then as his goes in and out of her. "Maaxx" she moans as the pain slowly fades. "Don't push it all in.." she begs as she's losing control of her reactions

The bed was rocking as Max moves faster.

The way her hair was all up and messy, her hand over her head clenched on the pillow and her other hand failing to cover her moans.

"Fuck" he curses as he thrusts faster and sees her angelic cry. "I'm near—" she moans and it was getting so tight. "Fuuckkkk ahhhh" she lets out such a loud moan. It was the greatest release he ever felt.

The best sex he had and it was the best first time she could ever feel.

"Selena" he wipes her tears off her face and kissed her head.

"Does it hurt too much?" He whispers, she shakes her head. "It's great.. uh.. just feeling a bit sore" her voice cracks and we all know why.

"Let me get clean sheets, you stay here" he carries her to the chair as the blanket wraps around her body.
He proceeds to change the bed sheets and went to her again. "Come here.. let's rest" he carries her back to bed. They fell asleep beside each other. Max had his hand over her waist.

"Hmm.. good morning" she says softly and carefully tries to stand up and started to find her clothes. She face palms herself her blouse was ripped last night. Quietly she tries to get his denim jacket to cover herself and put on her pants.

She brushes her hair using her hands. She looked over a sleeping Max.. she sighs.

She thought this was the correct thing to do. She always heard her friends talking about how guys are such tools and if you ever have the worst luck, they'd treat you poorly especially the morning after.

Max was known to be the F1 playboy. Before he kicks her out, it was better if she voluntarily goes away.

She carefully steps outside and when she looked around.. she was pretty amazed with his home. It was beautiful, it doesn't look like a bachelor pad. But that's that, she had to move before Max wakes up.

The house was pretty big. She had to go through at least 2 wrong doors before she could finally find the right door towards the driveway. She let out a breath of relief when she finally sees outside but she was too late, Max was already awake and realized she wasn't next to him.

He quickly walks and sees Selena by the door.

"Wait" He says as he corners her by putting his hands on the table so she couldn't move. She was surprised. It was unexpected that he was even looking for her.

"Uhm.."
"You're leaving?"
"Uh.. shouldn't I?" She was just puzzled
"What.. no.. no.."
"Wasn't it just a one time thing? Don't worry I won't tell anybody if you're wondering?" Her tone was most unsure what is happening. It was her first time to have a one night stand and even that kind of sex but her friends had told her to do this if ever it happens and that she shouldn't hope for anything after spending the night.

But then Max is pretty rich so he probably needs her to sign an NDA or something.. that's what she thought.

"No it's not that" Max takes a deep breath and speaks again.
"I.. I like you"
"What?" Selena nervous chuckles.
"You've got to be kidding" she adds
"No.. I like you. I do" Max looks at her.
"Oh you're serious?" she stops and gets serious too.
"Dead serious" he responds.
"How.. how can you like me Max, you just met me last night. We had sex the first time we met. How.. How can you say you like me" she scoffs.
"You don't even know me" she adds
"Then go out with me" He retaliates
"Whaaat? Max make it make sense. How can you jump into that conclusion?" She started to get a bit pissed here, thinking if he's trying to do something to fool her with.
"You said I can't like you because I just met you yeah?" He asks, she nods.
"Go out with me then so we can get to know each other"
"But.." she starts to think of a rebuttal
"You can refuse me but you know I have a point here" He's a smartass indeed.
"Is this some kind of game you're playing because"
"No! I'm serious. I like you. I know you felt something special last night. Go out with me then you'll know if you still want to reject me" He pleads.

Selena pauses and thinks.
Her heart is beating fast and she can hear it.

This ending was unexpected for her but she was surprised at her answer too.

She hesitates but she decides

"Uhmm.."