The Quest and The Divination Classroom

They were on their way to the Divination classroom. Harriet hoped and prayed that the teacher was ok. She'd been told a few crazy things about Professor Trilewany. More than a few, from mostly reliable sources.

The worst part was that it was at the top of North Tower. That meant one thing. Way too many staircases. It certainly didn't help that they moved or had more trick steps than others.

Hurrying along, Harriet and her friends soon realised one very important detail.

They were lost.

Really lost.

In fact, if it hadn't been for the valiant sir Cadogan who aided them, they would quite possibly never have found the classroom on their own.

"Aha!" the knight cried leaping up, "A quest! A quest  for Sir Cadogan! Fear not fair Ladies and honorable Lords, I, Sir Cadogan, shall aid you in your time of need! Advance! To glory or death!"

"Like a true knight," Harriet had said, voice full of sarcasm. "An who's to say I'm merely a lady?"

Sir Cadogan had actually taken this seriously. He had immediately apologised, bowing repeatedly, and asked her title.

Now, Draco Malfoy may have lost a good portion of his memory, but certainly not his sense of humour.

"This," he proclaimed, with as much dramatic flair as he could muster, "is Princess Harriet of House Potter, Warden of the Snake, Protector of the Philosophers Stone and Defeater of Darkness! How dare you refer to such a noble individual as a mere Lady!"

Harriet face-palmed. This was going to stick, wasn't it?

Blaise, getting in on the joke picked up Harriet's bag and slung it over his shoulder. At her protests he looked at her, grinned and said, "We can't possibly allow her Highness to carry her own bag!"

Harriet could have hit him.

Sir Cadogan did eventually help them to the classroom after several minutes of proclaiming this and that about heroic deeds no-one cared about and swearing to send them safely on their way.

Pansy had found this very amusing until Sir Cadogan refered to her as the handmaiden. She didn't utter another word all the way to the classroom.

"I hate all of you!" Harriet hissed as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Please! You love us!" Blaise grinned.

"I didn't think it was that funny," Pansy huffed.

"That's because he assumed you were the servant." He ducked behind Draco to avoid being hit.

When they arrived in the classroom
they were hit by a cloud of something's sickly sweet smell that made Harriet want to throw up. She was strongly reminded of a perfume store that had had an accident.

She went to sit down at a table with Hermione, Pansy following her. The guys grabbed the table next to them, calling over Theo when he arrived.

Hermione had turned up her nose at the decor. Harriet had to admit, it really was a nightmare! The ruby armchairs clashed with the Bubblegum curtains and Salmon carpets. The rosewood floor and sepia lamps didn't help. Pansy looked ready to burn the classroom with a blowtorch and redecorate.

To be honest, Harriet wouldn't put it past her. She would even help.

"Hello," a voice that sounded like it was high said. Everyone whirled around.

There stood Professor Trilewany. She was wearing something that resembled one of those wierd fortune teller outfits that you saw at every fun fair. She was also wearing oversized glasses and her hair looked windswept.