Chapter 5

⚠️ ⚠️ Mature theme⚠️⚠️

"STOP!" I screamed, tears falling.

He refused to stop, he was already too far lost in his lust for me. He un clipped my bra and took off my shirt, without hesitation he cupped my left breast and started sucking on them while cupping and rubbing my other one.

I stopped fighting by then, I just wanted to get this over with and go home. Despite me not wanting any of this, it's only natural that my body would respond to his touches without my control. I cupped my mouth shut, not wanting to let any noises escape that might fuel his actions. His left hand traveled to my hands, pulling them from my mouth and holding them both above my head.

"Moan for me baby."

I've never felt like this before, he was extremely skilled with this. I felt like coming just from him sucking on my nipples. Before I could control it, a soft moan escape my mouth, my body betraying me. As soon as he heard me he started to suck on my nipples even harder, he was devouring them. My moans getting louder, I couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure was too much for me. I tried pulling my hands out of his grip but he didn't even budge. My body shook, this was too much for me.

After fifteen minutes of him sucking my breasts and me moaning uncontrollably and writhing underneath him, he decided to take things to the next level. He climbed off me to move to the back seat, I took the opportunity to open the car door to escape only to find out that it was locked. I heard a dark laughter from behind me and I felt him grab my arms to drag me to the back seats. He slammed my back flat against the seats so I was laying down completely underneath him and he started taking off my leggings. I tried to kick and punch him but like always, he overpowered me. He took my leggings and tied both of my hands together above me and next he took of my panties.

I felt the heat rise in my face. This is so embarrassing. Tears continue to fall, I was utterly helpless and he had complete control over me.

"You're so beautiful, Bella." I saw his eyes swirled with desires and lust.

He lifted both my legs with his hands and without a warning he started eating me out. I gasped in shock, I've certainly never felt like this before. He sucked and licked my vagina like a crazed man. My eyes rolled back, this felt inhumanly good.

"Oh my god, Xavier!" I moaned out loud which only drove him more to the edge.

My mind was blank and I couldn't think straight. I forgot all about everything else and could only focused on the immense pleasure my body was receiving.

"Bella, you taste so fucking heavenly, I can't get enough of you." He groaned while licking the hell out of me.

I was so close to being finished and I grabbed his hair, pushing his face further into me. My legs buckled and shook violently when I came and I moaned out loud panting heavenly.

What the fuck, just happened.

I looked down and I saw Xavier sucking all of my juices up but he wasn't finished. I had thought it was over but he wanted another round, he came up to my face to kiss me passionately, his hand fingering my clit skillfully. I moaned into the kiss which made him go faster. His mouth moved from my lips to my nipples and started sucking them once again. His right hand fingering my clit, his mouth over my breast and his left hand rubbing my other bud. I was moaning so loud, someone could've heard me miles from the car. I wiggled my hands with my restraints to loosen them but they were too tight, I could do nothing but to lay there and accept whatever he did to me.

He moaned rubbing my clit fast and soon I came again. I panted heavily, I can't come again, I'm so fucking tired. He saw him smirking above me, also breathing fast. He bend his elbows that was keeping him above me and collapsed onto my body. He wrapped his hands around my upper torso and laid his head on my chest. A small chuckle escaped his mouth, "This is all I want, I can do this forever but I don't want to tire you out my angel."

"You're so addictive. I go crazy merely even thinking of another man touching you this way or even touching you in anyway."

He turned his head and sucked on my collarbone softly.

"You're all mine, MINE. And it will stay this way. Forever." A sinister smile appeared on his face. "Anyone try to keep us apart will pay the fucking price and I don't care who the fuck it is."

"I want to take you to my house right now to lock you up in my room so no one could ever see or interact with you, but I'm not that cruel. I still want you to live your life baby." He kissed my lips.

I looked down, meeting his eyes. This man need serious help.

"But I might change my mind in a snap if you continue to be a little brat and go against the things I've planned out for us."

"Now, let's take you home. Like I said, I will pick you up in the morning for school so don't be running off anywhere before I get there Bella."

I just simply nodded and climbed into the passenger seat, buckling my seat belt. He gave me a wet kiss on my neck for a few seconds before driving off to my house.

I just turned my body away from him and stared out the window. I felt numb, a few days ago who would have thought this would be happening to me, ME! Tears threatened to fall but I bit my tongue, I wasn't this weak, I am still going to try everything in my power to escape from his hands, not cry and bitch about it.

I made up my mind to go to the police station early in the morning. I wasn't stupid, I had my phone voice recording everything he had said earlier. Him threatening me with a gun and sexually assaulting me.

Please vote! It gives me motivation to keep writing and uploading this story! <3