Chapter 23

Xavier left me on the bed to go to the bathroom, saying he'd be back. I could care less if he'd be back, he could slip and fall to his death in there for all I care. I hope he does..

I laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. I thought about the same things I've been questioning everyday for a while now.

What has my life came to? Where did it all go wrong?

"You know you belong to me, right?" He places kisses all over my body, hands roaming everywhere on the surface of my skin. Why must he ask me the same questions everyday?

It's really going to drive me insane.

He came up to my neck kissing it, breathing heavy. He then grabbed and squeezed it with his hand roughly, almost cutting my air off.

"WHY.. aren't you answering me?" He hates it when I don't respond to him.

"Please let me hear your pretty voice baby." He whispered, our faces so close our noses touching.

"You belong to me." He ran his fingers through my hair, "RIGHT?"

"Y-Yes.. I belong to you Xavier. Of course."  He's never failed to scare me to death whenever he yelled at me, even after weeks of this same bullshit.

He started chuckling like a crazy person like he always does, scaring me even more.

"You're right baby. You're so right, you belong to me as I belong to you. I love you so much."  That's when he took off my shirt and started caressing my breasts. He pinched and fondled my nipples while kissing me passionately.

"I told you I'd make it up to you my love."  I let out a moan mixed with pleasure and disgust.

I don't want this. I don't want this. I don't want this!

"Yes my love, let me hear your sweet moans of pure fucking pleasure." My hands flew to my mouth to seal them shut, he can have my body but he can't force a reaction out of me!

He sighed and got up off me. Wait no, no..!
He took out a handcuff out of the bedside table drawer, and started cuffing my hands apart to both sides of the headboard.

I fucking hate you!
I could never say it out loud, not anymore. I didn't want another name curved in my body again. He kissed me on the lips again, biting my bottom lip hard causing a stream of blood to come down to my chin. He licked up my blood from my chin to my lips and groaned.

He kissed down my stomach, causing chills to run down my spine. He kissed my inner thighs while making eye contact with me. I looked away in disgust. Why is he doing this to me..

"Look at me baby."

He bit my thigh hard. I yelped, my eyes immediately landing on his lusting ones. He gave my folds a lick making me jolt in place. The anticipation was killing me as he breathed heavy on my vagina, the warm air hitting on it. He never broke eye contact as his tongue explored every inch of my folds. I couldn't contain my moans, I let out the noises that disgusted me to the core. It enraged me seeing a smile on his face; I wanted to slap it off him.

"Oh baby, you tastes so fucking good."

He had his way with my body for the rest of the morning until I was tired out to the point I couldn't even lift a finger.

"Bella."

"Isabella."

I looked away from the ceiling and my thoughts as my eyes landed on a drenched Xavier with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist and another towel around his neck that he was using to dry his hair.