Chapter 2: SEES and Persona Awakening

Mirai walked to the school gate and Ippei approached her while rubbing the back of his buzzcut hair with black zigzag streaks on the side. Mirai tried to avoid him but stopped when Ippei does an apologetic bow.

Ippei: Sorry about yesterday... I... I was trying to befriend you but i suck at being a social guy. Will you forgive me??

Mirai gave Ippei a smile after he raised his head and saw Mirai's smile that is reminiscent of a goddess.

Mirai: It's fine. It's all in the past now. So no worries.

Ippei lets out a sigh.

Ippei: I thought you are going to ditch me...

Mirai pulled out her phone and showed Ippei a video of a blue haired idol wearing a idol outfit with gears and clock accesories singing a song. Ippei then speaks.

Ippei: Who is this??

Mirai: You don't know that famous idol Sakura Kiyomi known for her famous song "BAD END"?!

Ippei: I heard some boys in the class talking about her but...

Ippei paused the video and points at the idol's face.

Ippei: Doesn't she look like your father??

Mirai scatches her chin in curiousity and speaks.

Mirai: My mom often said that my dad gives off the "androgynous" vibe so... maybe, she is a family member!

Ippei: You are hopeless..

Mirai looked at her watch and began to panic.

Mirai: We are going to be late for Math. Hurry up, Ippei-kun!!

Ippei: R-Right!!

(Timeskip brought to you by Sakuya and Miki singing Aria of the Soul with Elizabeth and Stella.)

After class time is over, Miki walked around the halls and heard Mikoto's voice in the Paranormal Clubroom.

Mikoto: Mitsuru-san, Are you sure Mirai has the potential??

Mitsuru: I'm sure of it...

Mikoto opens the door and saw Mirai outside hugging the sketchbook Meiko gave her with a smile. Mikoto then speaks in a teasing way.

Mikoto: Why are you here, Mirai. I'm pretty sure Meiko must have asked you out on a date after class..

Mirai: She is waiting for you in the Gym for Kendo.. and uh... I'll forget what i heard, ok.

Mikoto: No, its fine. Mitsuru-san wants to talk to you...

Mirai: Okay.

Mikoto then holds the door for Mirai, who enters the room and see Mitsuru with Aegis standing beside the redhead, who began to speak about her past suprising Mirai, who recieved a silver gun and an arm band after accepting Mitsuru's offer.

Aegis then gives Mirai a lance after finding out that her friends are also Persona Users and met them in their SEES attire.

Mirai: So what are your Persona's names??

Mikoto: Mine is Musaeus, son of Orpheus.

Ippei: My Persona is Autolycus..

Mirai: How about Meiko-chin??

Meiko: Calliope....

Mikoto: She can't go into battle yet but she provides support.

Mirai then grabbed both of Meiko's hands and began to speak cheerfully. Meiko then blushed after seeing her hands being touched by Mirai and spoke shyly.