Chapter 2.5: Miki and Sakuya Shiomi Play Innocent Sin Online!!

Sakuya puts his headphones on and plays Innocent Sin Online on the computer after hearing Junpei's childish banters.

After waiting for the loading screen to finish, his avatar appeared on a plaza square followed a quest message appearing on his screen to visit a player called "Maki" which he did after using a "St. Hermelin Student" Item Pack to change his avatar and after following the arrow below him.

His avatar then saw Maki being hit on by a player named "Eikichi" and walked towards them. He then saw a message in his chat box:

Eikichi: Wooo, a new player. Welcome to Innocent Sin Online. Greet them, Tatsuya.

Tatsuya: I don't care.

Eikichi: Dude, that was not part of the plan!!

Tatsuya: Who said that i was part of it..My wife will get mad at me if i continue playing. Where is Maya??

Maki: She's offline rn.

Eikichi: You are supposed to be in-character, Makoto!!

Tatsuya: Did what i said to her back at Gekkoukan hurt her that much.

Player: What should i name my character??

Eikichi: Hmmm.... all can i think of is "Naoya".

Naoya: Done.

Eikichi: That was fast.

Naoya: I'm guessing that Junpei is Eikichi, Makoto is Tatsuya and Maki is my beautiful wife in the entire world, Miki.

Maki: Kyun~. You got me, my dear husband.

Eikichi: This is no time to be flirting, you two.

Naoya: Well this is a game so its alright to flirt.

Maki: Dam Right!! '^'

Eikichi: Nevermind that. Hey, Tatsu-

Naoya: Ah, He's AFK...

Eikichi: Does that mean Yuka-tan called him for lunch already??

Naoya: Then, that's what i'll do when my wife calls me down.

Maki: Why don't we annoy Junpei with our flirting skills, Naoya ^w^

Naoya: M'kay. >:3

And then, Junpei as Eikichi had to endure Sakuya/Naoya and Miki/Maki's continuous flirting until Makoto/Tatsuya returned with a new player called Lisa.

Tatsuya: I brought my wife to play with me.

Lisa: Hello??

Eikichi: Hey its Yuka-tan!! ^_^

Lisa: Hey, Stupei.

Eikichi: Oh yeah, you should change your name to Ginko so that we are even.

Lisa: Bold of you to assume i have the "Change Player name" Pass.

Eikichi: Did you spend your entire credit card for shopping.

Lisa: Of course, I'm a well-known actress so its natural to go shopping.

Eikichi: So, How 'bout Miki. Did anything good happened??

Maki: W-Well, One of the helpers tried to flirt with me...

Naoya: Give me their name, address, and contact info so that i can hunt this bastard later. Kidding..

Maki: But i rejected him.

Eikichi: Is Sakuya afraid that his madamouselle is going to reject him??

Naoya: I saw Makoto and Yukari's daughter working on a hostess club with Mirai.

Maki: That hostess club in Paluwonia Mall??

Naoya: Yup. I cross dressed as the number 1 Idol, Sakura Kiyomi and saw them with some grown ups.

Maki: Guess i'll talk to her when she gets back..

Naoya: Aren't you getting mature, my dear Miki.

Maki: How so??

Naoya: After all... your cheerful attitude is the only reason why i married you.

Maki: >\\\\\< Sheesh.. You are still smooth as always...

Maki: Btw, I'm logging off. Bye my dear >3<)/ ♡

Naoya: I should do the same... (^_^)

Naoya/Maki: Sayonabye!!

>Naoya and Maki logged out<

KaiTalk Time!

Kaitou: Its finally my b-day and im very excited for later. Ya boi is finally turning 16!!