Chapter 7: His True Self x Confession

Mirai spreads her arms out in joy and speaks followed by the others walking behind her.

Mirai: So this is Yakushima... Mr. Stupei is right about this being a paradise.

Meiko: His nickname made by mom rubbed on you huh, but....

Meiko then points at Mirai's chest in frustration.

Meiko: Why the heck is your chest so big than mine?!

Mirai rubbed the back of her head and speaks while smiling.

Mirai: What can i say, i look like mom a lot... or maybe the uniform made my chest look small...

Mikoto pinched Mirai's cheek and speaks with a straight face.

Mikoto: You do look like her but minus the pink cheeks.

Mirai began to blush as she met Mikoto's brown eyes then comically backs away in a panic. Mikoto is wearing his dad's Bermuda swimming trunks while Meiko wears her mom's swimsuit minus the shorts.

Ippei preforms a headlock on Mikoto and drilled his fist on the leader's head then speaks.

Ippei: So when are you two gonna start dating??

Mikoto: What do you mean. Mirai and I are just friends..

Mirai's face shows sadness after what Mikoto said which irritated Meiko and punched Mikoto in the back of the head. Mikoto then noticed a crab then walks sideways trying to mimic the crab after escaping Ippei's headlock.

Mikoto joined his friends to swim and then saw Mirai trying to swim by herself but he was able to help her by allowing Mirai to grab his shoulder and moved her legs up and down.

(Timeskip to the part where Sakuya was revealed to be the Appraiser.)

Everyone looked at Sakuya in suprise after what Aigis said then Junpei snapped at Sakuya after grabbing him in the collar.

Junpei: IT'S YOUR FAULT EVERYTHING WENT LIKE THIS!! IF YOU DIDN'T INVOLVED MAKOTO IN YOUR BUSINESS, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!

Mitsuru yelled at Junpei to stop but Sakuya snapped back at Junpei.

Sakuya: "My fault", you said.... but wasn't it you humans... THAT DISTURBED THE PEACEFUL LIFE OF THE SHADOWS AND CAUSED THE DEATH OF HIS PARENTS!!

Yukari looked down after what Sakuya said because her father is also part of the experiment and was trying to defend the shadows. Mitsuru felt guilty as well because her grandfather became obsessed with harnessing the power of the Shadows.

Junpei stepped back after what Sakuya said and allowed Sakuya to rest upstairs. Mirai began to cry then screamed at Aigis after the Anti-Shadow weapon asks what is wrong.

Mirai: Please... don't break my family apart, Ai-chan... I beg you...

Aigis became hurt after seeing Mirai's tears. Not only she exposed Sakuya as the Appraiser, she also made Mirai cry.

Aigis: Mirai-san.... i'm sorry... I...

Mirai: Say your sorry to dad, not me!!

Mirai bolted out of the mansion while crying. Mikoto looked down then with a determined look, he ran after Mirai with encouragement from his mom, who smiled seeing her son running after Mirai.

Yukari: Go for it, Mikoto...

Makoto: Somehow... this situation feels nostalgic..

After running after Mirai, Mikoto saw the pink haired girl standing barefoot in the beach while gazing at the sea that reflects the starry skies.