Chapter 10: The Brand New Days

Mikoto went downstairs in his Ralgan Casual Wear after waking up and looking at his calendar, which is now January 1st. Mikoto then saw Mirai trying on a light pink kimono with summer like patterns over her casual wear.

Mirai then lets out a cute scream after Mikoto knocked on the wall then faced the leader coming down the stairs.

Mirai: Mi-Mikoto??

Mikoto: You look absolutely stunning.

Mirai's cheeks turned pink and then looked down while acting bashfully.

Mirai: T-Thanks... Um... Can i ask you something??

Mikoto: Sure. Ask away.

Mirai sighs and speaks.

Mirai: Do you think I'm weird...??

Mikoto tilts his head in the side and speaks in his apathetic tone.

Mikoto: Why??

Mirai: For having a mother with a weird taste of putting mayonaise on anything and a father who can bring death into the world...??

Sakuya and Miki sneezed together as they walk in the shrine holding hands.

Sakuya: Bless you, Miki.

Miki: Why do i feel like our beloved daughter is talking about us..??

Sakuya laughed a bit and speaks.

Sakuya: She's a big girl now so we dont pry on her romance life.

Miki: Sakuya, I wish for lots of children.

Sakuya was shocked after what Miki said and speaks with a panicked tone.

Sakuya: I don't think my body can handle it...

Miki giggles and smile, which also made Sakuya smile.

Miki: If you are ready and in the end, we get a son, let's name him "Shinji".

Sakuya was suprised by Miki mentioning Shinjiro's name which made him look down with regret on his face.

Sakuya: I....I'm sorry... It's because of my existence that Shinji-san...

Miki pouts and pinches Sakuya's cheek causing the pink hair's husband to wince.

Sakuya: Ow... Why did you do that..??

Miki: a sad face does not suit you.

Sakuya then joked.

Sakuya: Says the girl with a former obsession with Akihiko-san.

Miki's entire face turned pink after what Sakuya said. It's true that she has a former crush on Akihiko but she switched targets, now aiming at Sakuya, who would Makoto be like if he did not lose his parents.

Miki:  T-That was in the past, ok!!

Sakuya: Yeah yeah....

Miki and Sakuya arrived at the shrine where the others are looking at them with smiling faces.

Mitsuru: Glad you could make it, you two.

Miki: I'd say.... these sandals are killing my feet.

Akihiko: Well the important thing is that everyone is having fun.

Minako enters wearing a orange yukata with Fuuka wearing the same outfit but light green.

Junpei: Woah, Minako-chan. Lookin' like a ten out of ten with Fuuka-chan.

Minako: Hehehe~, Thanks...

Ken: So, What do girls wear under their yukata??

the group went silent after facing Ken, who was wearing a orange Soccer shirt with khaki pants and black shoes with orange detals.