Skit 2: Blue and Pink Makes Purple??

(Read Love Hotel Shenanigans in the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Blue Butterflies for continuation of the love hotel scene.)

Sakuya and his team managed to defeat the Hierophant Arcana with the help of Sakuya's newly summoned Persona, Power, which he obtained automatically with Melchizedek by fixing his bond with Chihiro.

Yukari noticed a strange mirror on the room then walked towards it. Sakuya clutches his head with one hand and memories of the strange mirror began to appear one by one.

Sakuya: These visions.... don't tell me..!!

Sakuya: Yukari, wait!!

Sakuya then rushes to Yukari's side after realizing what the visions are telling him but it was too late since he made contact with the mirror after pushing Yukari away and Miki failed to pull him away.

Inside the room, Miki, now being controlled by an unknown force, began to put on the revealing dress then the sound of the shower began to stop. Sakuya comes out wearing his Gekkoukan uniform unbuttoned minus the black jacket.

Miki layed down on the bed with Sakuya on top then Sakuya, who is also controlled, bites on Miki's neck and left a hickey after having enough. Miki and Sakuya stared at each other then Sakuya speaks.

Sakuya: Miki... I...

Miki: Sakuya-senpai... I love...

Miki then faintly heard Fuuka's voice in her head which snapped her out of the unknown force's control then the Navigator speaks.

Fuuka: Miki-chan, Sakuya-kun is being possessed by an unknown force. Mitsuru-senpai, Akihiko-senpai, Junpei-kun and Yukari-chan managed to get out of the control and are on their way to pick you up.

Miki: G-Got it...

Akihiko kicked down the door and steps forward. Miki pushes Sakuya off her and stands up.

Akihiko: Miki, are you alright??

Miki: Aki-senpai, I'm ok..

Sakuya, still controlled, stands up and hugs Miki close to him then points his Aroundight sword at Akihiko, who is ready to launch a wake up punch at the possessed leader. Sakuya then speaks causing Miki to blush like a red tomato.

Sakuya: Stay away from my woman, you protein obsessed *old man.

(Author note: This is a joke about Aki's hair color that old people had when they get older.)

Miki: S-Sakuya-senpai.... I...I'm...

Akihiko: I apologize for hurting you who is using my deceased Leader's body but... Miki, duck!!

Miki ducked down before Akihiko launches a straight punch that snapped Sakuya out of control then Yukari rushes to Sakuya's aid.

Yukari: Sakuya-kun, are you ok??

Sakuya: Yukari.... what happened..??

Yukari looked at Akihiko, whose eyes told her to lie while Miki gets dressed in the bathroom.

Yukari: U-Um... You and me got in the same room and you kinda... almost did the deed with me..

Sakuya looked confused then speaks.

Sakuya: What deed...??

Yukari blushed then tries to explain it to Sakuya akwardly by action but Akihiko stopped her after Miki finished dressing up.

The four of them walked towards Mitsuru and Junpei, who has a slap mark that closely resembles Yukari's hand. Miki looked at Akihiko, who also has a slap mark that also shaped like Mitsuru's hand.

Sakuya: Did something happened, Mitsuru-san..??

Akihiko: S-Shiomi, Don't even ask...

Akihiko shivered when his eyes made contact with Mitsuru's eyes that sends out an icy glare.

Junpei: Y-Yeah.. you are new to this experien-..

Yukari sends a death glare at Junpei that tells him to never tell Sakuya about what happened.

Mitsuru: Y-Yamagishi told me that the mirror you touched has this weird energy and the same mirrors are detected in different floors..

Sakuya: So we break them..??

Mitsuru: Y-yeah... On your orders, Leader...

Sakuya: Alright, let's break down some mirrors.

Sakuya and his team managed to break the strange mirrors after Miki recalled that the strange mirror on the boss room has no reflection shown in it.

The group met the one behind the manipulation; a large flying heart with spikes on either side. A small black neck sprouts a Lovers Arcana mask, and two gel-like wings hover on either side. Within the heart are the Mars and Venus markings, symbolizing male and female.

Then the group prepares for battle.

KaiTalk Time!

Kaitou: Rena_789, I'm sorry for corrupting your baby girl.. I feel like im forcing her to be shipped with someone.

Miki: It's ok, Author-san. I don't blame you...

Sakuya: So what Yukari told me was a lie..??

Kaitou began to cower when he felt Mitsuru's ice queen presence behind him and recieves a beating from the queen.

Miki: Adieu, Readers!! Hehe~, this word is so fun to say..

=The End=