Special Chapter: Earphone Brothers

Yukari and Miki looked at Makoto and Sakuya, who looked at their wives in confusion while having cookies in their mouth. Yukari looked at Miki and speaks.

Yukari: What do you think, Miki??

Makoto: About what??

Miki: I dunno, Yukari...

Sakuya: What is it that you two are talking about??

Miki beamed a smile at Sakuya then speaks.

Miki: It's a women's thing so it's a secret...

Miki then gets pulled by Sakuya after finishing his cookie and speaks in a flirtatious manner.

Sakuya: Aww... If you wont tell me then i'll have to.. give you some night "lessons" as punishment.

Miki blushed then Sakuya comically sticked his tongue out while closing one eye after recieving Akihiko's fist on top of the head.

Akihiko: Shiomi, Always remember that im watching you as Miki's brother figure.

Sakuya: Yes... I'll tone down the flirting acts.

Miki giggled.

Miki: Then Sakuya will not be Sakuya without the flirty side.

Sakuya looked at Miki and speaks with a handsome smiling face.

Sakuya: And Miki is not Miki if she's not a cute and clumsy girl and is terrible at everything.

Miki's pink cheeks becomes more pink and then laughs a bit. Akihiko crossed his arms and speaks.

Akihiko: So what are you two talking about??

Yukari: We are just talking about how Sakuya and Makoto look like twin brothers.

Akihiko looked at both Sakuya and Makoto and speaks in amazement.

Akihiko: You are right. They do look alike..

Sakuya smirked then does his perfect Yukari impression then his normal voice.

Sakuya: "If i accidentally scream...everyone will hear me". Rings anything, Yu-ka-ri..??

Sakuya then gets headlocked by Yukari while Miki is trying to stop her from hurting Sakuya.

Yukari: Tell that in front of Makoto and you will get an arrow on the face!!

Makoto: I think you said that to me before, Yukari.

Yukari blushed and then pouts.

Yukari: Y-You moron... I said it on accident!!

Sakuya: You know, Makoto...

Makoto: Yeah??

Sakuya sits next to Makoto after moving Yukari off him and speaks.

Sakuya: They were right about us being simmilar. Maybe, i changed appearance because i was inside you for how long.

Makoto: Does that make us brothers, then??

Sakuya: Mitsuru had to fake me as your cousin from another family.

Makoto: Mitsuru might be a cold person in front of everyone but she's nice as you get to know her.

Yukari: I'm glad that Sakuya returned Makoto otherwise i would live in a life of pain.

Sakuya: You should also be thankful that I allowed you and Makoto to bang on our room back in the Shadow Operatives base.

Yukari blushed again then speaks.