Chapter 8: The Appraiser With A Human Heart

(Here is Chapter 8, Rena_789)

Mikoto and his team are able to wipe out the last 6 of the 12 Arcana's but they soon realized that they were returning Sakuya back to his Appraiser self and now Sakuya is standing behind Nyarlathotep watching the ritual with a blank expression.

They are currently being sacrificed to bring Nyx from the Great Seal, which now has multiple cracks that leaks out shadowy miasma after years of not having neither Sakuya or Makoto to reinforce the seal.

Nyarlathotep: Now that all the things that i need are here.... Shall we begin the ritual.

Mikoto: Why are you doing this...

Nyarlathotep: I seek the thrill of destruction... and what better way to look for it than sacrificing others to bring back the manifestation of death!!

Mirai: The manifestation of death.... You mean Erebus!!

Nyarlathotep lets out a laugh and speaks psychotically.

Nyarlathotep: Correct!!

Meiko: You psychotic-!!

The crucified SEES began screaming in pain as the ritual begins until Nyarlathotep blocked an attack from Castor. Mirai speaks cheerfuly after seeing Polydeuces's twin.

Mirai: Uncle Shin!

Shinji arrived along with the others weilding their own weapons.

Shinjiro: Hang in there just a moment. We'll save you!!

the old SEES members tried to approach Nyarlathotep but Sakuya stands in their way then Mitsuru speaks.

Mitsuru: Shiomi, what on earth is happening to you?!

Sakuya (Appraiser): Nyx will destroy humanity once more and i'm here to trigger it...

Makoto: Is that what Sakuya really wants....

Sakuya (Appraiser): What does that supposed to mean..

Sakuya clutches his head and then turns his attention to the crucified SEES after trying to resist his Appraiser side. Sakuya screamed his daughter's name after seeing the ritual.

Sakuya: Mirai!!

Mirai: Dad!!

Nyarlathotep began to laugh in a devilish way and speaks.

Nyarlathotep: SOON..... THIS WORLD WILL FACE DESTRUCTION!!

Sakuya: STOP IT!!

Sakuya summoned a human sized Nyx Sword and fires a black inner and red outer energy slash at the ritual circle, which stopped absorbing the children's life forces.

Makoto and the others rushed to the kids side after Nyarlathotep dodges Sakuya's attack. 

Nyarlathotep: Tch.... why do you keep interfering with my plans!!

Nyarlathotep fires a energy spike at the group but Sakuya managed to defend everyone using Surt.

Sakuya: Let me ask you this.... what do you gain after destroying the world. Is it happiness? Is it sadness?

Nyarlathotep: SILENCE!!... how can a heartless person like you understand how another feels!!

Nyarlathotep fires a energy bolt at Sakuya, who stops the attack using the same barrier that blocked Aigis's bullets. Sakuya begins to speak.

Sakuya: It's because i understand the pain and sadness in everyone's hearts.... that i was able to bring back those that they lost!!

Miki looked at Sakuya with a concerned look.