Chapter Sixteen

VOTE FOR HE WASN'T A JERK ONLINE IN THE WATTY AWARDS! :)

PLEASE COMMENT ON CHAPTERS! I love to hear your feedback and I haven't been getting many comments lately. Thank you if you do comment. x

Chapter Sixteen

Light streaming in from the thin curtains that hung in front of the window was what I woke up too today.

Plus, a major pounding headache and a weight on my mid-torso, down. 

I sat up slightly to see a ruffled head of brown hair that contrasted with the light blue duvet cover. I squinted my eyes for a second to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I swung my legs to the right, making the person fall off my body and land on the floor with a 'thud'. I leaned over, looking at Louis who was now on his back, his eyes wide open.

"What happened?" He asked, blinking.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I countered, speaking quietly because of my pounding headache.

"Well, you were drunk yesterday." He said, pushing himself into a sitting position, "And your pretty wild in bed."

My mouth hung open, "What!?" I cried, ignoring the pain in my head.

He laughed, "I'm kidding. Chill out babe."

I groaned, falling back onto the bed, my head hitting the soft pillow. "I hate you. You scared the shit out of me."

He stood up, but sat down on the edge of my bed once he did. "I know," He started, "But you did want a cuddle buddy last night."

"That explains why you were in my bed." I said, nodding my head.

"Technically, I was on it. A single bed can't hold two people." He pointed out, running a hand through his tangled mess of hair.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I then looked over to Ava's bed beside me, which was currently vacant and looked as if she didn't sleep in it yesterday.

"Where's Ava?" I asked, nodding over to the empty bed.

He shrugged, "How should I know? I've been asleep ever since you went to bed yesterday."

I pulled the cover back on the bed and got off the bed. I looked down at the cold wooden floor beneath my feet before heading out of the bedroom in search of the rest of the gang. On my way down the hall I bumped into what felt like two people - that was until I noticed the big bulge in her stomach.

"Mum," I greeted politely, before trying to side-step her. She put her arm out, blocking me from moving.

"Not so fast Victoria," She said, "I have to talk to you about something."

I groaned. "Make it quick. I have to find Ava." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Since the Tomlinson family is coming tomorrow, I wanted to have a family dinner with our family and the Tomlinson family." My mum explained, giving me a small smile.

"What about Ava and the rest of the band?" I asked, not liking the idea of leaving them out of the dinner.

"They can go out, have fun." Mum suggested with a light shrug.

I sighed, "Alright, whatever you say mum." I went to go walk away but she grabbed my forearm, effectively stopping me.

"Don't screw this dinner up tomorrow. We need to make a good impression."

I raised an eyebrow. "On who? The Tomlinson's already know how much of a bitch you are."

She rolled her eyes. "Please, I am not the bitch her." She said, before sauntering away as best she could - being eight months pregnant and all.