Chapter Twenty Part Two

Realizing I still loved Louis set me into a panic mode. My hands started to shake ever so slightly, and I felt myself about to break down any second. My breaths were coming in short pants and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Pass out.

I cringed, remembering the condition I have. I hadn't passed out in the past few days - maybe even weeks. But now, it was happening again.

"Louis," I called out, my voice coming out raspy.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I-I'm gonna faint."

"What? How do you know?"

"I j-just d-do. C-come o-over here." I forced out. Even with the darkness surrounding us, I could still see the black spots that were clouding my vision. I briefly heard Louis scoot over next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm here," Louis whispered, "Don't worry love."

Love, he called me love instead of babe. He used to call me love all the time when were dating.

And that sent me over the edge before I couldn't comprehend anything anymore.

~*~

I woke up and my head felt clouded and fuzzy. My head was resting on someone's chest, with a pair of arms tightly wrapped around me.

I panicked, trying to get the arms off of me. I didn't know this person! Why were they holding me anyway!? I pushed against their chest as their arms squeezed onto me tightly. I clawed at their forearms and screamed into the complete darkness.

"Victoria, stop it." Louis' voice filled the small space, reality sinking into where I finally was. "You passed out. Calm down! It's just me."

I stopped struggling and let out a deep breath of air, "Oh."

"Yeah, oh is right. You gave me a heart attack babe." Louis cried, letting his arms unwrap from around me. My body felt cold without Louis' warmth, and I frowned a little.

"Sorry," I muttered, rubbing my forehead with my palm. I pulled my phone out of my sweats and checked the time. "It's only 6:32am. Damn." I groaned, shoving my phone back in my pocket.

"I must've fell asleep after you passed out." Louis mumbled to himself.

"You up for some more questions?" I blurted, suddenly feeling energized.

Louis laughed, "Sure. Take out your phone and turn on your flashlight app. I'm tired of being in the dark."

I did as I was instructed and tapped on the flashlight app that I had downloaded onto my phone while we were at the cabin so I could read in the dark while Ava slept.

"Alright," Louis said, clapping his hands together once. "You start."

"Why is your hair all stuck up into a sort of quiff now? Why didn't you keep it as it's old style?" I asked. I heard Louis laugh.

"Because it can be?" He replied. I slowly smiled. "Why, did you like it before?" He asked. I paused.

"Yeah, kinda." I told him. I felt a hand grab mine, and my heart skipped a beat. I felt him left up my hand that was connected to his and put our hands on his head, my hand on top of his hair. He smoothed his hair down with my hand. I smiled, even though he couldn't see me because of the background on my phone dimming out.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much." I replied. And soon, just like that, we were holding hands. He didn't release mine at all. He just sat next to me, our hands intertwined.