Chapter Four

A NEW CHALLENGE IS UP ON MY MESSAGE BOARD. CHECK IT OUT! :)

Chapter Four

'Your what ..?'

'I'm depressed Liam.'

'Why is that!? ):'

'It's really a long story. I'll tell you sometime later okay? I don't feel well and I think I'm gonna take a nap. Talk 2 you later x'

'Have a nice nap love! :D'

I smiled at the last text message and sighed. I remember when Louis used to call me 'love' or 'babe'. I shook my head clear of the thoughts and set my phone on silent before curling the blanket around my chilled body.

I was drifting away into a slumber when I heard someone calling my name. My head snapped up and looked around the room, my green eyes scanning the living room before me. My eyes landed on the figure of my pregnant mother, a hand on her hip and her lips turned up into a scowl.

"Yes?"

She held up something that looked like a file from a distance, "I found this in my office."

I scrunched my eyebrows up together and squinted at the file, "What the hel-heck is that?"

"A letter addressed to you. I didn't read the rest of it but I found it on my desk in my office a few days ago and brought it home. Must've slipped my mind."

I nodded and pointed to the shelving across the room from me, "Just set it on top of there please." And she did as she was told before waving and walking - or should I say pregnant waddle out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes once again before I fell into a deep sleep.

                                                                             ~*~

The next day I had to head back to college - due to my mum's orders. I reluctantly obliged and was now sitting in the back of a taxi, fidgeting with my school bag that was sitting across my lap. The driver pulled up to my university and I thanked him before paying him the amount that was needed and hopped out of the cab.

I looked up at the building that was standing before me. The place I liked to call college. It had a sleek build to it that made it look more like apartment buildings than a college. I adjusted the strap of my canvas bag on my shoulder and walked into the main entrance.

"Hey Victoria!" The women who sat at the front desk, Blanca, greeted me once I walked in.

"Hi Blanca." I replied back before heading to my first class which was Performing Arts - Dance Level 3.

I walked into the classroom and smiled at some of the people I recognized instantly. The corse I was taking was made up of mainly practical and theory projects and workshops that we all had to complete.

I took my seat that was in the back of the classroom, away from the human existence and pulled out my notebook and mechanical pencil before focusing my attention on a poster that was hanging above the whiteboard. There had to be about one hundred plus seats total in this one classroom alone, and since it was still about fifteen minutes until class started there were only about twelve students already in their seats.

A few minutes later, a boy with a head of blonde dyed hair walked in sporting aviator sunglasses. He walked cautiously to the back of the classroom and took a seat about three seats down from me. I glanced at him for a moment before turning my attention back to that damned poster above the whiteboard.