Chapter Eleven

Done on my ipod. Will be edited sometime tomorrow!

Chapter Eleven

"I can't believe it's hailing." Ava complained, her windshield wipers rapidly moving along the windshield of her truck.

I turned the map sideways, "I think we're heading the wrong way."

Ava side glanced me, "I think you're holding it wrong Vic."

I looked at the map absentmindedly and nodded, "You're right."

Ava sighed and turned up the air condition, "Don't go into a funk again Tori."

"I'm not." I argued, setting the map down on my lap and looking out the window into the summer sky that was clouded with hail - which was really weird.

"I'm not gonna argue with you, but since your dad texted you you've been - off."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Whatever."

It's not like Ava knew every single thing in the world. For all she knew I could have been down about the whole Louis situation(even though I am down about that all the time). Or maybe I was down because I missed my mum(ha, like that was ever going to happen).

I sighed and propped my elbow up on the door, "When are we going to get there?" I asked.

Ava grunted, "I would know if I knew where the hell we're going."

I pointed to the shoulder on the hallway, "Pull over."

"Why?" She asked, but complied anyway.

I ignored her and once the truck stopped I opened up the truck door, stepped out and slammed the truck's door.

"What are you doing?" I heard Ava ask through the enclosed truck.

I ignored her once again and stalked over towards Louis' Porsche that was idling behind Ava's truck. I opened up the passenger door and shoved Harry out of it.

"What the-"

I got in and slammed the door before Harry could say anything else. I turned towards a stunned Louis and gestured towards the wheel.

"Drive."

He nodded slowly and pulled off the shoulder and back onto the highway.

"What happened with Ava?" I heard Liam ask from behind me.

I turned in my seat and faced Liam, "She was giving me anxiety."

Liam chuckled, "Anxiety?"

I nodded. "Yes. Now does someone know how to read a map in here?"

Liam shook his head along with Zayn. Louis on the other hand was nodding, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Switch spots." I commanded to Louis, reaching to unbuckle my seatbelt.

A warm hand stopped me from doing so. I looked up at Louis, and noticed his concerned look on his face as he stared out at the road.

"No," He said, and I started to protest but he cut me off by saying, "We're not switching while the car is moving."

Louis then pulled onto the shoulder of the highway - again, and got out. I followed in suit and walked over to the driver's side, Louis gingerly handing me his keys.

"Take care of my baby." He told me, once we slipped inside the car.

I rolled my eyes and buckled my seatbelt, "I will, I will."