Chapter Six

thrustingtomlinson is the winner of the cover contest! The new cover is the cover she designed for me and I love it. :)

Thank you all for participating. Keep your eyes out for a cover contest for my new story 'Love Like The First'! :D

Prizes for thrustingtomlinson:

Go read thrusting tomlinson's books! They are: I'll Be Here, By Your Side(LOUIS TOMLINSON FAN FICTION) - On hold, It All Started With a Tweet(ZAYN MALIK FAN FICTION), You.Me.Us(NIALL HORAN FAN FICTION), Doncaster(LOUIS TOMLINSON COMING DECEMBER 2012).

GO FAN THRUSTINGTOMLINSON BECAUSE I'VE READ SOME OF HER BOOKS AND THEY'RE LIKE AMAZING. OKAY. I FANNED HER, NOW YOU SHOULD TOO. :D

Chapter is dedicated to her. :) x

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63660153

Chapter Six

"Mum," I swallowed the piece of toast I was chewing, "I think I might go to the mall with Ava today."

She nodded, "Did you give her a ring?"

I shook my head and stood up, gulping down the rest of my tea. "I'm going to do that right now."

I pulled out my phone, entering my pass code and scrolled down to find Ava's contact and pressed call. I waited for a few seconds before it went to her answering machine.

I sighed and spoke after the beep, "Hey Ava - I was wondering if you wanted to hang at the mall later today. Give me a ring back when you get this, yeah? Thanks."

"No luck?"

I jumped and turned to face my mum who was gingerly rubbing her pregnant stomach. I shook my head no and sighed, "She must still be sleeping. Summer break and all."

"Don't you have college today?"

I shook my head, "Mum it's not really college. I'm taking a few college summer dance courses to prepare for the fall semester."

She held up her hands defensively, "Whatever you said hon. I'll be upstairs resting. I haven't slept all night thanks to this little monster." And then she waddled down the hallway to her room.

I always felt a little bit paranoid since my room was on the second level and my mums was on the first. It was so eerie and lonely up there by myself. My phone started to vibrate in my hand and I smiled, a pang of hope that it was Ava came to my heart but I saw it was .. Zayn?

-Meet me at that little cafe in town .. You should know the one.

I stared confused at how he had gotten his number into my contacts because you needed a pass code to get into my phone but texted him back anyway.

-Okay. I'll be there in about 15 mins tops.

His reply came instantly.

-Don't keep me waiting to long love ;)

-Shut up Zayn

-Will do ;)

I jogged up the spiral staircase to my room and flung open the mess of a closet. I picked out a maroon jumper and pulled it over my black Hollister t-shirt, and slipped on a pair of Vans.

"I'm going out mum!" I shouted down the hallway of her bedroom, stuffing some money into my skinny jean's pocket.

I heard a muffled 'Okay' as a reply and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I walked down the main road to town - which was only about a 10 minute walk. When I arrived at the little family owen tea shop, I pushed the door open and a little bell jingled above my head.