Additional Content

Hi everyone, it's been a while! A few days ago I came across notes and character profiles and wondered what I could do with them instead of it just gathering dust...by the title, you can guess that I've decided to start writing up additional content! Also, I kinda miss these messed up characters lol. 

If all goes well, this will include character interviews taken place after the final book (Lights Out Boys), behind the scenes on certain chapters, favorite characters to write about and so much more! Majority of this content will be on my blog: raathiscorner.com 

In order for this to succeed, I need your support and feedback. Is this a good idea? Are you interested in something like this? Do you have any suggestions or ideas? 

I want to include the readers a lot in this process and not only have it where I'm providing the 'info' and you're digesting it. We can both contribute to something great and fun! 

If you're interested, the first batch of content I'll be testing are character interviews! First up is none other than Lana Willson! If you have any questions for our dearest protagonist, please comment here.

Or if you'd like to send your question privately, don't hesitate to drop me a message on Wattpad or my other platforms!

~ Raathi 

Update (04/06/21): First character view is now available to read on my blog! Click the comment section here for the direct link. 

Update (19/08/21): Second character interview (Keene Stoner) is now available to read on my blog! Click the comment section here for the direct link. 

Next character interview will be Miranda Stevens, so drop your question here!