TO BE PUBLISHED

Firstly, apologies for the short notice. 

Secondly, due to my publishing contract requirements, I have to remove 90% of CBTBB. I will, however, be leaving 5 chapters on Wattpad and this will occur on Thursday, 13th September 2018 at 11:59 PM AWST (Australian Western Standard Time). My dream of being published has taken another step forward and I'm super excited! I'll keep you all updated on the progress and a big thank you to all of you for reading CBTBB!

I'm so sorry that it's all been taken away. It's hard for me, just like it is for you all because I always go back and read the comments and watched how we've all grown together. Those of you who've decided to read it on Inkitt, it'll also be removed from there. I'm dearly sorry but on the bright side, you'll finally get to hold the physical book one day and run your fingers across the beautiful text. :) 

Thank you all for understanding. 

I never thought I'd add another part to this book again yet here I am and by the title, you can already tell what it's for.

CAUGHT BY THE BAD BOYS WILL BE PUBLISHED

Reason why life has been so hectic, I polished the final version of CBTBB and sent it to publishers. In the middle of planning the sequel, I realized it's what I want to do. Write, not only for me but for those who love books just as much as they love food. I love both by the way. 

I never thought something like this would happen but I have you all to thank, my readers and the people who've supported me on this complex book. If you're reading the sequel, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am writing it!

Information we know so far:

- Will be avaliable worldwide 

- Either hardcover or paperback

- Ebook and kindle 

The book will remain on Wattpad but the published version will contain new and improved chapters because when I edited, I focused more on the plot. 

More information will be released in the coming future but just know that it will be published! Thank you in advance if you purchase a copy. Out of curiousity, would you?

Lots of things will be happening over the next year, I have plenty of book ideas but this is my main focus. Once I upload my other books, I hope it's as succesful as CBTBB. It should be interesting because I'm challeging myself with different genres. ;)

Thank you all again, if there's any questions, feel free to ask. 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Caught by the Bad Boys will be split into three books. Hence the, Caught by the Bad Boys Series. 

BOOK 1: CAUGHT 

Release date: 15th January 2019 

Look out for pre-sale ten days prior to the release date on Amazon!

Updated on 12/10/18