Chapter Two: And if I Win?

You can imagine anyone you want for the cast. I just picture these people when writing. I also wanted to get characters around the same age group. Some young and some are older but yeah...

And if I Win?

Beep

Beep

Beep.

I jumped up excitedly looking forward to another day.

Who am I kidding?

I groaned as I stretched my arms to the alarm clock; I hit it continuously but it would not budge. I opened my eyes and got up, switching my alarm off. The time was 06:31.

Now you must be thinking what is she doing up so soon when hell (in this case school) starts at 08:00?

Further, me being the nerd I am; I get up right away to work over the last period's work. Just in case the teacher sets to inquire about the earlier lesson, I'll be fit as usual but seeing as I stay in the back and don't even talk I should be fine. Unless nobody knows the answer and the teacher informally strolls by and seeks me for the answer. Thus I have no choice but to deal with the question.

I took my underwear and walked to the shower. Having a quick shower as I brushed my hair. I realised I was supposed to cut it before senior year started but I never got around to do it. My hair is long and I've gotten lazy to do it since its super curly. I picked up the hair straightener and tried my best to make it good yet I prefer someone else does for me.

I made my way out and slipped on some blue jeans, cream sweater and my white converse. I looked in the mirror and almost vomited, my hair was a total mess and so I just slipped on a cream beanie to 'match' my outfit. I went over the persuasive speech I'm going to do today, which I am very nervous about since Carter and Benny are in my class.

They can get so annoying at times.

Once I was done it was already 07:15. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I found my mom and dad.

"Morning Hun how did you sleep?" my mom asked as she placed a cup of coffee in front of me. She did the same for my dad who sat opposite me.

"Good I guess and you two?" I asked dipping my toast in my coffee, weird I know but it's freaking delicious.

"Fine." My dad mumbled answering for my mum. My dad and I got along really well but we still had our father-daughter fights. My mum thinks sometimes we both have crazy since we'll be fighting the one-minute then the next we'll be hugging it out.

"Everyone okay at work dad?" I asked but I could see my mom in the back doing signals not to finish that question, too late.

"These stupid punks whose be doing drugs and all that...we can't seem to get them and it's a real pain in the neck." He scoffed.

"Well, you should be glad I'm not like that dad." I smiled trying to lighten the mood.

"I know my girl wouldn't do anything like that." He said a small smile appearing on his lips.

After the long minutes of chewing and sips of coffee, I made my way to the bus, greeting my mom and dad.

In the morning I would take the bus and in the afternoon Miranda would drop me off. Hope she's coming to school today, I won't survive another lunch in the bathrooms.

I got onto the bus greeting the only person who is nice to me on this bus. Mr Jackson, an elderly man who's been a bus driver for the last 16 years. So he knows what goes on in the bus.

I sat next to the same guy who was on my team yesterday in P.E; he pushed his glasses up and smiled.

Goodness Mr. Jackson, please drive faster.