Chapter 2 ✨

Kehlani's POV

I usually hate getting up in the morning, but today was different. I was looking forward to seeing Denise today and cute smile. As I parked my car, I saw Denise getting out of her car. She looked so cute with her curls and glasses. "Morning Professor Gaines."

"Morning Professor Parrish, I bought you a coffee."

"And I was just thinking about how I forgot to get some, how sweet of you." I stared at her as she drank her coffee but I couldn't help it, she was so attractive to me. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no, there's absolutely nothing wrong." I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I stopped my stares but every now and then I'd look at her. As the day progressed, I'd see her in the halls. As she walked, I examined her, and her body was absolutely incredible. The more I realized I was staring, the more I wanted to make a move. She was too beautiful to not have and I wanted her so bad. I decided to walk to her class during her lunch break to ask her out. When I got to the door, she was stuffing her face with a sandwich. I giggled quietly and knocked on the door, startling her

"Professor Gaines? Do you have a minute?"

"Oh! Yes, yes I do." She swallowed the remaining food in her mouth and wiped it. "Um, I hope I don't come off too strong but, I was wondering if you were free tonight because, I'd love to take you to eat." Denise blushed and started to to fiddle with her fingers.

"I'd uh..I'd love to Professor Parrish."

"Good, so I'll see you tonight at 8, yes?" Denise nodded and I smiled. I walked back to my class feeling as good inside.

Denise's POV

I was extremely nervous for tonight. It's just going out to eat, I didn't understand why I was nervous. I put on a simple shirt and pants considering she was taking me out for sushi. "Alright Denise, you're fine. It's just dinner, it's nothing more, it's just dinner." I heart a loud car honk and my heart started racing again. I grabbed my purse and jacket and tried to call myself down. "Okay purse, keys, lip- shoot I forgot my lipgloss." I applied my lipgloss and put it in my purse and put on my shoes.

As I walked outside, Kehlani had a red rose in her hand and look so good. This was the first time I had seen her out of school and she was tattooed down from the small airplane on her face, neck, and arms, some even peeked out from her stomach because of her crop top. "You look gorgeous tonight Professor Parrish."

"We're not in school Denise, you can call me by my first name." I blushed and took the rose. "You're sweet, thank you."

"It's not a problem." The ride to the sushi place was quiet, though there was music playing. "What type of sushi do you like?"

"Um..any really." Kehlani parked outside and helped me out the car. "Is this sushi place new or something?"

"Nah it's been here for years, it's just closer to my place." I giggled as I walked in. As we got seated, Kehlani sat next to me making me even more nervous. "I think I'll stick with the California roll tonight, how about you?"

"Uh yeah..I'll stick with that." Kehlani smirked at me and looked away. "Hi I'm your waiter for tonight, can I start you off with some drinks?"

"Two virgin strawberries daiquiris. Heavy on the strawberries."

"And are you ladies ready to order?"

"Um no-" Kehlani cut me off by tapping my thigh and smiling. "Yes we are. Um I'll have a California roll and some sashimi, and the lady here will have a California roll with some sashimi and termaki." The waiter jotted down the order and I stared at Kehlani with confusion. "I didn't want all that."

"Do you know how many California rolls they give you here? You gotta order more than just on thing on the menu or you're still gonna be hungry, besides, with a body that you have, it'll be unrecognizable that you had any of this."

"Is there something wrong with my body?"

"No. You're shape is gorgeous..I like a lil chunk.." I blushed at her comment and fiddled with my fingers. "Are you nervous?"

"N-no.."

"Look at me Denise." She slipped her finger under my chin and lifted my head. "Much better." I felt butterflies in my stomach and I've never ever felt something like that before. "Stop being so nervous, I don't bite Denise, I won't hurt you." She softly rubbed my leg and held my hand. I didn't understand what was going on, I've never been attracted to women so why now?

She was so gorgeous and laid-back, yet I was so jumpy and nervous. Our food came and all I could do was eat and keep quiet. I didn't realize I was stuffing my face until I looked over a little to see Kehlani giggling. "Don't mind me, continue eating."

"Oh ahaha what's so funny?"

"I'm sorry but you're like a little cute chipmunk, but continue eating, i won't bother you anymore." I softly smiled, she had a sense of humor that I loved.

"You haven't touched your sashimi."

"Oh, I've never had any before.."

"Take a bite, I promise it's delicious." Kehlani used her chopstick and held it up to my mouth. "C'mon it's good." As I bit into it, me and Kehlani made eye contact. I thought she was about to kiss me but she picked up a napkin to wipe my mouth. "You had a lil something right there."

"Oh..thank you."

After dinner, Kehlani drove me home. On the ride there, I noticed Kehlani laid her hand on my thigh and gently rubbed it. I didn't object but at the stop light she looked over at me. "I see you've calmed down, yes?"

"Yes I have." Before I knew it, we were back at my place. "Well dinner was nice."

"Hopefully we can do it again soon." I smiled softly. "I hope so too. "Well this is my place, see you tomorrow right?" Kehlani nodded and kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow beautiful." She kissed my cheek..the girl kissed my cheek. I think I'm falling for my co-worker.

~~~~~

This chapter was much longer than usual, I hope you enjoy it!

Thoughts on Kehlani?

Vote and comment lovelies ‼️✨ - Kayla 💙