Chapter 6 ✨

-lil smut warning for y'all at the far end-

Denise's POV

I woke up feeling a body on me and realizing that it was Kehlani's. My clothes were on the floor and my legs were sore. I slowly moved from under her and slowly walked to the bathroom to go pee. After using using the bathroom, I searched through her closet and found a big t-shirt to put on. I walked to the kitchen to see the spaghetti and garlic bread had already been ready.

"Now why she ain't wake me up so I could eat." I quietly fixed myself a plate and poured myself some juice before sitting on the couch to eat. "Damn, do she have any parmesan cheese?" I walked back to the kitchen and looked though the cabinets for some parmesan cheese. As I was looking, I felt something touch my foot. I looked down at the ground to see a small dog trying to lick my foot. "Well hello there, how are you?" I scratched his head and continued to look for my parmesan cheese. After finding it, I went back to the couch to eat. As I was eating, the dog sat in front of me, wagging its tail. "I don't think I can give you this, sorry." It still sat infront of me and watched me eat.

After I finished eating, I washed my dishes and put them away. I quietly walked back to the room but saw Kehlani wasn't in the bed anymore. When I got closer to the bed, I felt something hugged me from behind which made me yelp. I turned around to see it was Kehlani and she was laughing at me being scared. "Don't do that!" I hit her arm and she continued to laugh. "I'm sorry baby, it was really funny."

I glared at her and she kissed my lips. "Don't be mad at me, you too cute to be mad." She giggled as she went to lay down. I laid down next to her and she kissed my neck. "You still mad?" All I could do was laugh and she laughed with me. "Goodnight Kehlani." She snuggled in my neck as she fell asleep.

Kehlani's POV

Waking up, I felt the warm sun on my skin. As I looked over, I saw that Denise wasn't in bed anymore. I got up and smelled bacon. As I walked to the kitchen, I seen Denise cooking in a small crop top and shorts with her hair tied in a ponytail. "What're you in here doing." She turned off the stove and removed the bacon to put it in on a plate. "Making breakfast." She turned around and to get juice from the fridge. As I examined her, I noticed something I didn't see last night, a belly piercing. "Uh, you didn't tell me you had a belly piercing."

"Huh? Oh this little ole thing? I got this a long time ago." She continued to pile my plate with pancakes and fruit. She handed me my plate and poured me some orange juice. "I'm kinda on a diet and I don't want to mess it up."

"Diet? Kehlani eat your food." She went back into the kitchen and fixed her plate so she could eat. I couldn't even lie to myself, the food was good as hell. The girl could cook her ass off. I was never a quiet eater, I love eating and having a conversation, but for some reason, I wanted nothing but silence while eating. "You enjoying your breakfast?" Denise asked. I nodded my head yes making her giggle.

"You didn't tell me you had a dog."

"Oh yeah Jojo, you met her?"

"She was sniffing my foot and stared at me the entire time I ate." I laughed as I finished the rest of my food. "This was good baby."

"Mhm, I see you forgot about that little diet."

"Girl I'm tryna watch my figure, but I see you not gon allow it. Where'd you get all this stuff anyway, mostly everything in my fridge is healthy."

"I took a quick run to the store."

"You walked by yourself?"

"I have mase and a pocket knife." Denise grabbed my dishes and put them in the dishwasher along with hers. "You look good today baby."

"Oh this? I just found this while I was out and put it together I guess." All I could do was smile as she continued to clean up the kitchen. "Do you have any plans today?"

"Me? Nah. I chill on the weekend with my dog and my daughter when she's here."

"Where is Adeya?" Denise asked sitting back on the couch. "With her father right now, she'll be back Monday though."

"I can't wait to meet her."

"I can't wait for her to meet you." Denise looked at me before leaning in and kissing me. Her lips tasted like sweet strawberries. "Nerd." She punched my cheek making me laugh. "You're the nerd!" I tickled her making her giggle. My hands ending up traveling up towards her breast making her slap my hand.

"Ouch! Don't be slapping my hands girl."

"Sorry, ya caught me off guard." I smiled and kissed her again. She deepened the kiss and I started to untie her shorts. "I um..I think we should do this differently Lani.." She took my hands and tied them behind my back. "No touching." She began to unbutton my pants and took them off along with my underwear. She kissed my inner thighs and around my pussy.

Denise's POV

I began to suck on her clit and rubbed on her thighs. "Baby.." Her moans were so pretty to me. "D-denise!" She begged and pleaded for mercy but all I wanted was to taste her juices on my tongue. Her back arched off the couch as I continued to eat her out. "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck.." I inserted two fingers as her legs shook uncontrollably. Her moans fell silent as her juices rushed onto my tongue. After a few seconds, her screams filled the room as she squirted on my tongue and i somewhat squealed. "Pretty ass pussy, i could definitely get use to this, don't you?"

All Kehlani could was nod as she softly panted on the couch. As she stared at the ceiling, I snuck to the room and grabbed one of her straps and hurried back to the living room. I put it on and adjusted it to my waist size before lifting her leg over my shoulder. "What are you- ahh!" I inserted the strap inside her pussy and held up her leg as I looked into her eyes and fucked her. Her mouth hung open as I gave her long deep strokes. I took two fingers and shoved them in her mouth and she sucked on them.

"You're so pretty.." I took my fingers away from her mouth and spit on her pussy as I continued to fuck her. "You're fucking me so good babydoll." She started to cream on the strap as her eyes rolled back. "I'm finna cum..baby I'm finna cum!" I kept the same pace as her leg shook a little and she came on the strap. I pulled out and tapped it on her clit. "You enjoyed that huh?"

"Girl you really don't know what you got your little ass into."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo...they finally fucked 😭😭. But anyways how we feeling about this chapter and our couple? Comment/Vote lovelies! - Kayla 💙