Chapter 9 ✨

Before we get into it🥲, you bitches are nasty for saying no mercy!- Dunk👴🏾

Denise's POV

As I gave my lecture Kehlani's eyes watched me like a hawk. Where ever I went; they followed, I couldn't escape her lust filled gaze. Her face kept a serious expression, and when ever I'd look over at her she'd smirk knowingly. God I hope I still have my ability to walk after tonight.

"We've only got a few minutes left of class. So with that being said, hand in your papers on time. I'm not your mother and I won't pester you like I am." I sat at my desk, and Kehlani scooted closer to me. Her hand rested on my thigh and slowly crept into my skirt. First taking a look around to ensure nobody was looking she leaned into my.

"You can call out tomorrow. You won't be going anywhere after tonight. And your legs? Won't have any feeling." Her voice caused me to shutter. It was low and deep, with a hint of rasp. She left me with that single thought as she walked out of my class. I still had about two lectures left before my day was over.

...

I didn't see Kehlani in her class when I finished my last lecture so I just went home. I called but she didn't answer, which was weird. I didn't stress it though, I just made a small bowl of Mac and cheese from last night and decided on watching tv. Lord knows i could use the rest. It also looks like Kehlani was throwing around empty threats. Because I've still got feeling in both my legs and have no reason to call out of work. And it's almost eight at night.

As I sat in silence and watched tv my phone started ringing. Checking the caller i.d it was Kehlani. I answered within the first few rings with a simple

"hello". Her voice had returned back to normal and she sounded rather happy.

"Hey, baby. I'm outside, open the door." I quickly got up and opened the door. She embraced me with a hug and carried me inside. We sat in the living room and she set the bags in her hand on the table. I sat in her lap and turned the tv down.

"I called you earlier, you didn't answer." I pecked her lips with mine.

"Yeah, I saw. I was at the store." She pointed at the bags she'd brought inside. Softly she grabbed my neck and kissed me again. This time slipping her tongue into my mouth. Once she pulled away she frowned her eyebrows at me.

"You we're eating?" I nodded my head yes. She kissed me again and took a moment to think about it.

"Noddles?" She asked.

"What kinda noddles?" I smiled at her. She took another second to think about it before kissing me again.

"Mac and cheese." She said, sounding proud of herself. I nodded my head yes and we both laughed. We continued to watch tv for a while, just enjoying one another's company. Never taking my eyes off the screen I slowly moved my hands under Kehlani's shirt. At first she didn't say anything until I climbed into her lap.

"Stop." She kept watching tv. I ignored her and slid my other hand under her shirt and squeezed her breast softly. She grabbed my hands and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Denise, stop." Her voice was stern.

"Nope." I said, leaning in to kiss her. Quickly her hand wrapped around my throat and she pulled me into her all on her own. Her lips grazed my ear before she spoke.