Chapter 5 ✨

-There's a lot of sex... and its long so enjoy and or fair warning ig-

Kehlani's POV

It's Saturday and I've promised Denise I'd pick her up yesterday. I looked at the clock to see that it's only 3 going on 4 in the afternoon. I want to make her dinner so I'm going to the grocery store. The only things I really need is the sauce and some seasonings. I got in the car and started driving. I used the Walmart app so by the time I got there the people already had my things ready. I put them in the backseat and headed home. On my way back Denise called me.

Looking down at the phone I realized it was her and answered right away.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Where are you."

"On my way home, why?"

"I wanna see you, come get me please and thank you."

Before I could respond she hung up. Laughing to myself I made a U turn and went to her house. Within ten to fifteen minutes I was over there. I got out the car and went to knock on the door.

"Hold on!" I heard Denise yell from beyond the door. I waiting for a few moments before she finally answered.

Once she saw me, she jumped into my arms. Her scent intoxicated me as I spun her around as if we were teenagers all over again. Still holding her in my arms she took her head out from the crook of my neck and kissed my lips. when she pulled away I just kissed her again, this time adding tongue. she moaned into my mouth as I put her down and reluctantly pulled away a second time.

She bit her lip seductively and looked into my eyes which were full of lust. She pulled me into the house, as she turned around I smacked his ass lightly making her laugh. We walked into the living room and sat on the couch, Denise sat in my lap. Although we've only been talking from a few days her and I have gotten very comfortable. I can tell she's still shy sometimes but I'll break her out of it. I just can't believe I may actually be falling already.

"What are we doing today?" Denise asked, turning her head back to face me. I took a pause and thought about all the thing I wanted to do t- I mean with her.

"I wanna make you dinner, so we can go to my place" I pecked her lips lightly before getting off the couch.

"Food? Yeah lets go" I laughed at her as she grabbed her bag and went to the car along side me. We took a short drive to my house, we never lived far from one another it was just easier to go over to her house. I parked in my drive way. Getting out I ran to open the door for Denise. She smiled at my as she watched me open the it and help her get out. We walked inside hand and hand. When I opened the door she gasped, taking in my home.

"Kehlani- your home is beautiful!" I laughed and accepted her complement.

"Thank you, here.. lets go in the kitchen, I wanna make spaghetti." I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen.

She sat on my kitchen island as I began to take all the ingredients out of were they're kept and set the next to her. Every time I'd walk back over towards her she'd pull my shirt and kiss me. each time the kiss grew longer and more passionate. After the fifth time the kiss started to get a lot more heated, I found myself standing in between her legs as she kissed me. My hands rested on her thick thighs.

"You about to get yourself in trouble baby.." I said pulling away..

"You know I like it when you call me baby, right?" She said pulling me back in. I laughed as I pecked her lips and walked back over to the sink.