Chapter 8 ✨

Kehlani's POV

After taking Adeya to see Elmo, she stayed in Denise's arms the rest of the time we were out. "Your hair is so pretty Adeya."

"Thank you. My mommy did it."

"Well she did a gorgeous job." All I could do was smile at how they were bonding. "Denise? I'm hungry. Can you buy me those bread on a stick things over there?" Denise giggled. "They're called corndogs sweetie, but yes I'll get you one." While Denise went to go get a corndog for Adeya, she sat Adeya in my lap and let me hold her for a while. "Mommy, I like her. Is she going to stay your friend?"

"Of course Dey-dey. She'll always be a good friend to mommy." Denise came back with three corndogs and sat beside me. We ate and walked around more before I noticed Adeya had fallen asleep. "Look who finally went to sleep." Denise looked at her and smiled. "Looks like we gotta go home." I giggled and walked to the car to quietly put her in her car seat. "Did you enjoy yourself babygirl?"

"Of course baby, and I adore Adeya, she's lovely."

"I can tell she adores you too." I started driving to Denise's apartment and as I drove, Denise continued to look at me. "What is it?"

"Nothing..you're just extremely beautiful." I smiled as I pulled up to her apartment. "I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"You know it." She kissed me softly and went into her apartment.

Denise's POV

As I drove to Wellman, all I could do was smile. Kehlani has made me nothing but happy these past weeks and ever since I've met her, I can't shake this glow and smile. I parked my car and grabbed my books and was met by Dean Richmond as usual. "Goodmorning Professor Gaines. I need to see you in my office immediately when you get on your lunch break." I nodded my head and walked to my class. I've never heard the Dean talk to me in that voice. It wasn't a disrespectful tone, but his tone scared me. I just shook it out of my mind and sat at my desk. "Hey babygirl." I turned to see Kehlani with coffee and a donut. "How are you doing this morning?"

"Nervous as shit." I rarely cursed, aside from the fact of when i was having sex. "Woah, what's wrong?"

"Dean Richmond asked me to see him during my lunch break. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm nervous about it."

"Well it shouldn't be anything too bad baby, so don't stress. Drink some coffee and have a donut, I promise you'll be just fine." Kehlani handed me my coffee and my donut as I sat and waited for my class to start. When my lunch break came, my nerves shot up again. As I walked to Dean Richmond's office, i saw a few professors staring at me. I could tell by the way they were looking at me, they were undressing me with their eyes. As I reached Dean Richmond's office and opened his door, he was finishing up a phone call. "Ah! Professor Gaines! Come have a seat."

I closed his door and sat in the chair in front of his desk. "As you know, we have our bring your child to work day coming up and I wanted to know, could you host?"

"H-host? Oh know I can't..but I can attend."

"Oh! Well I'll give it to one of the other Professors, thank you for your time Professor Gaines." I left out of Dean Richmond's office and before I could even get back to my class, I saw the other Professors flirting with an extremely uncomfortable Kehlani. "C'mon Professor Parrish, stop playing hard to get." I was extremely pissed.

I made my way over to them and Kehlani looked at me with pleading eyes. "Professor Parrish are you okay? You seem uncomfortable.." Without them noticing, my hand slid down her back and when it reached her ass, I stopped. My hand moved up and into her skirt and my two fingers traveled to her panties. She was soaking up her panties and I was only making it worse. I pulled my hand out as I continued to distract the men. I could tell she was upset at me because of the way she shifted.

"Professor Gaines I was just looking for you, I needed to talk to you about something very important." Kehlani grabbed my hand and pushed me into her class. "Sit on the desk, now!" Her tone startled me yet turned me on, it also made me want to rebel. "What if I don't want to?"

"Denise get on the desk." I sat on the desk like she asked and watched her closely. She got closer to me and pulled my skirt up and ripped off my panties. She started to eat me out and rubbed on my thighs. "K-kehlani!"

"Mm mm, shut that shit up." I tried my best to keep quiet but when she tongue fucked me, I lost it. "Fuck baby!" She wrapped her hand around my neck and slapped my thigh. "Didn't I say shut that shit up?" I didn't answer. She laughed softly. "Oh okay, that's cute, that's cool. You in big fuckin trouble with me." Just then, the bell rang. "I'll be keeping your panties as a souvenir. I'll be seeing you later."

"To do what?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." It took everything in me not to say something smart but it felt good to test her. "Yeah right. I'll be sound asleep. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." Kehlani's facial expressions changed. She watched me walk out her class with a small limp only she'd notice. When I went back to my class, I hurried and put on my emergency panties and pulled down my skirt.

Students started flooding in my classroom and I greeted them. Before I could even start my lesson, Kehlani walked in. "My classes are cancelled for the rest of the day so um, you don't mind if I sit in on you Professor Gaines?"

"Uh..well..n-no i don't."

"Well go ahead, pretend I'm not even here.." Kehlani sat right next to my desk. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chile we been slacking, we know, but we promise to try being active.

Anyways how we feel about this chapter?

We gon give Denise mercy or nah? 😭😭

Vote and Comment lovelies 💕💕

- Kayla 💙