love (5)

Steff sighs as she wakes up and stands up. She walks to her bathroom and slides off her night clothes and slides on blue skinny jeans and a floral top. Complete with her leather jacket. She slides on her boots and walks out the door. She smiles as she gets to the hospital and parks her car before running into the hospital. She runs to Aaron's room and her jaw drops when she sees him and Faith. Faith gently pulls away and looks at Steffany before turning pale.

“S-Steff!” she says

“My two best friends are dating?!” Steff says confused and a bit mad.

“y-y-yes and no” Aaron admits

Steff looks at them both and Faith takes a deep breath staying close to Aaron.

“w-we sort of started dating last night” she admits “we figured you wouldn't mind...”

“well I do mind!” Steff states “For crying out loud you both are my best friends”

“we know but we aren't going to split Steff” Aaron states holding Faith's hand “i love her... “

Steff bites her bottom lip as tears form and she forces them back

“please Steff” Faith says “haven't you ever been in love?”

Steff swallows hard and takes a deep breath. She looks at her two friends and nods.

“fine” Steff says “you both can do whatever together. Just no getting her pregnant please”

He nods fast and she turns and walks out suddenly not feeling well. Steff smiles as she bumps into Harold.

“hey!” she says smiling at him “what's up?”

He looks at her and knows that she was close to crying. He pulls her into his arms in a tight hug and she hides her face in his chest.

“I'm okay” she says softly “Faith and Aaron decided to date and I'm just scared that they'll break up and I'll loose one of them or both of them”

Harold rubs her back and she gently pulls away from his chest and looks up at him with her bright hazel eyes. He leans down and plants a soft pecks on her lips catching her off guard. She blushes after he pull away and smiles gently at him.

“Harold we need to talk” she says very softly

He nods hesitantly and she takes his hand sitting him on the bench. She takes a deep breath

“Harold I've been thinking a lot last night and today..” she trails off

“me too” he admits “I can't stop thinking about you Steff. I'm in love with you”