Stranger (2)

Steff takes a deep breath as she walks out of the hospital that night. She lights a cigarette and takes a puff before she leans against the wall of the hospital. She looks around as she texts with one hand smoking with the other.

“Two most unhealthy things in the world. Somebody is pissed” a familiar voice says

she looks up and her eyes connect to the blue eyed boy in-front of her. She looks up slightly since she's short compared to him. She looks up at him and clears her throat

“what do you need?” she asks

before she can guess his lips connect with hers. She tries to fight him off as he sucks on her bottom lip. Then he knocks her phone out of her hand along with the cigarette. He sucks her neck and she lets her fingers tangle in his curly hair

“p-please” she begs him to stop

“i want you Steffany” he states “i love you”

she pushes him off of her and picks up her phone stepping on her cigarette knowing he left a love mark.

“why are you even here?” she asks getting mad

“for a friend of mine. He's suffering from cancer” Harold states

“okay let me restate that” she says “why are you trying to fucking rape me?”

“i'm not” he states

“then why are you doing this to me?” she asks confused and hurting

“because I love you” he states “and you'll have to let somebody in someday”

she shakes her head

“i'd never in a billion years let you in” she states. “I hate you.”

He kisses her cheek and before she can say a word he leaves. She touches the love mark and whimpers before whining. She goes to her car and gets in it driving herself home. She tosses her car keys into her small dish and walks to the bathroom as she takes the clip out of her hair letting her long hair fall onto her shoulders. She grabs the brown hair dye she bought and starts to dye her black hair.

She waits and then rinses it out smiling since she has brown hair now. Which is her natural hair color, but she dyed it black a month ago and it started rinsing out. She steps into the shower after stripping down and washes her hair. After, she steps out in just a towel and blow dries her brown hair. She walks to her bedroom and decides on an outfit for tomorrow as she slides on a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra. She lays on her bed in just that and goes to sleep. Safe and sound.

She stretches as she wakes up and reads a text

“hey Steff. Want 2 hang out?” of course from her best friend Jared.

She smiles and gets up sliding on shorts and a belly shirt before running to his house across the street. He smiles at her.