breaking (6)

Steff smiles and waves as Harold comes back in from the bathroom. He lays beside her on the bed and she rests her head gently on his chest. He rubs her sides and smiles.

“You're so beautiful” he says softly as he looks into her eyes

Steff blushes bright red and he smiles before pecking her lips. Steff looks at the doorway and blushes as Faith and Aaron walk in. Faith's eyes widen and Aaron chuckles.

“you both go back and fourth so often it's not even funny!” Aaron says laughing a bit.

Steff blushes and stays close to Harold. Faith smiles and laughs a bit.

“She can be cuddled!” Faith says as if it's shocking.

Steff blushes more and laughs.

“Shut up” Steff says teasingly “Shouldn't you both be making out?”

Faith blushes bright red and Aaron laughs as he rests a hand on her bum giving it a gently squeeze. Steff laughs more and looks up at Harold. He looks back down at her and kisses her gently. She rests her hand gently on his chest as he deepens the kiss a bit. His tongue slides into her mouth making a small moan come from her lips. He smiles into the kiss and they gently pull apart. He smiles at her.

“Would you both like some privacy?” Faith asks laughing more

Steff blushes bright red and Harold laughs holding her closer resting a hand on her bum.

“Nah we're good” Steff says gently nudging Harold a bit.

Harold rubs her bum a bit and she presses her body closer to his. She leans up and kisses his cheek whispering in his ear.

“Harold you're making me horny” she whispers to him “behave”

he smirks and whispers back to her. His voice sending chills up her spine.

“Can't help it babe. You're so sexy and more so my friend is up” he whispers to her nibbling her earlobe a bit.

Steff swallows hard trying not to act too horny. She gently gets up unhooking the machines as she walks to the bathroom. He follows and shuts the door behind himself as he gently pushes her against the wall and she kisses him. Their tongues battle as his hands roam her body. She lets out a moan as he grips her bum.

Steff pants as he lays beside her on the tile floor. He rests his hand on her bum and smiles kissing her softly. She kisses back just as soft. Resting one of her hands on his chest as the other rests in his hair playing with his wavy hair. They pull apart and he smiles at her.

“I Love you” he says softly to her

her breath continues to take deep breaths to catch her breath