9

This is the last game before the final, "Parkour Warrior." Technoblade whisper, "what's wrong with it? looks like everyone was terrified." Dream said, "well, no one ever beat the map. EpicLandLord was the one who created it, and this season, everything was twice harder than before." Techno said.

Dream patted Techno's back, "we win these." Dream smiled, Techno returned the smile, Dream was happy to see Techno's smile. "now let's go."

Dream and Techno went to the starting line, "Dream! good luck on the run!" it was Illumina, "thanks man, you too!" Techno grab Dream's hand tighter, "hey, it will be fine." Dream patted Techno's hand.

"LISTEN UP ROYALS! HERE IN THIS LAND, YOU GUYS FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN, WHO EVER FINISHED THE WHOLE MAP, GOT EXTRA POINT FOR THEIR TEAM!" Dream and Techno were in the 3rd, the first was Aqua Axolotls, and the second was Lime Lammas and then they're Pink Parrots.

Techno and Dream sprint to the parkour when the timer went off, it was hard at the first time, but when everyone was stuck in the ladders, Dream easily passed them, he was the first one who get to the nether biome, and then he got the parkour easily.

"Dream, i'm stuck with these idiots in the ladders." Techno said, everyone were trying to pass the ladders, but it was too hard for them, including Techno, "I'm coming for you, Techno. Just give me one sec." Dream said as he climbed the last part of the parkour map,and sat on the throne. "BOOM!" and then he went back to see where Techno was.

Dream patiently helped Techno with the ladders, Techno finally passed the ladder, and tied with Illumina at the nether biome.

"Dream, that was intense!" Illumina hugged Dream, "yeah man, great job!" Dream hugged him back, Techno only stared at the two, Illumina got it (the stare) wrong, so he let go of Dream, Dream was confused, "anyways, good luck competing the last game, you will rock it!" Illumina said.

"wait, you didn't make it?" Dream asked before Illumina went to the audience seats. "nope, you and Techno will compete against prince Fruitberries and Sylvee." Illumina gave Dream one pats on his shoulder, "you can do it, man. I believe in you." he said, and then dissapear into the crowd.

Dream sighed, "nervous?" Techno gave him a bottle of water, "very." Dream took it and drink it all. "oh, Dream. I have something to tell you, but maybe after the game." Techno said as he stood up and grab his bow. "huh? alright." Dream got up aswell.

The last game, dodgebolt.

Dream can't breathe for a sec before the game started. "you okay?" Techno asked, Dream nodded, "we win these."

The game went intense, Dream got shot in the first round, they lose the first round, and Techno start to lose balanced at the second round make them lose when Techno fell the edge. Dream went to Techno and calmed him down. Techno saw his father's concerned face, "Techno, we can do it together." Dream patted his back.

Techno nodded and stand straight up. "surrender already! you guys loserrr!!!" princess Sylvee said when prince Fruitberries only silent. When prince Fruitberries shoot the arrow at Dream, princess Sylvee didn't pay attention and just busy celebrating.

"we will win no matter wh-. AAAAAA." Techno smirked at the scream, turns out prince Fruitberries missed the arrow and was shot by Technoblade, and Sylvee was the only one left. "I- wha- prince Fruit!!" Sylvee panicked because she didn't do any preparing.

"no one got your back, princess." Techno shot the princess and it went right to the target, that means prince Fruitberries and Sylvee both lose, but it was their first lose, they got two lives left, while Techno and Dream only got one more chance.

Now the arrows are both on Pink Parrots. Techno and Dream knew they should go for the prince first so the princess couldn't do anything. "haha, eazy." Techno whisper when they got another point.

Princess Sylvee think, 'if I lose when im on prince Fruit's team, I couldn't get popular and they will say im just make things hard for the prince.' she whispered to herself, suddenly she got an idea.

this is the final round, both team only got one lives, Techno aimed at the prince and so as Dream, when they shot, princess Sylvee got in the way and blocked the arrow, prince Fruitberries was suprised, and so is Technoblade and Dream, the arrows both is in Fruitberries hand.

Dream was super worried, "Dream! listen to my voice." Mr. C's voice went in Dream's head. "Im here Mr. C" Dream spoke, the time feels stopped for a minute. "he will aim at you, Technoblade will block it for you." and just like that, everything Mr. C said became true, Technoblade blocked the arrow for Dream.

"now move your feet to the left, he will miss the next shot and you will get both arrows." Dream listened to Mr. C and he did it, he easily dodge Fruit's arrow, "now my boy, focus on the last arrow, you can do it." and the world back to the normal pace.

Dream took a deep breath, its just him and prince Fruit, Dream take a quick glance at his friends, Technoblade, and his brother, everyone is waiting for him. "you win these, small bro." with that mysterious whisper, he double shot prince Fruitberries and...

"PINK PARROTS WON!"

After EpicLandLord screamed, the crowd went crazy, Dream XD and Philza stood up from their seat and went down to talk with Dream and Technoblade. Dream hugged his brother, "you did it, i'm so proud of you." Dream XD said.

Techno and Philza watched that moment, "I see something bugging you the whole game, what was it?" Dream XD asked, "yeah, same with Techno, what was happening?" Philza asked, the teens just laughed, "we were having a little panic attacks." Dream said, "but Dream calmed me down." Techno, the icy prince now have a warm side for Dream.

"and so is Techno, he helped me the whole time." Dream cheerfuly hugged Techno, while Techno awkwardly hugged back. "oh, and I saw a mysterious person behind you back then, brother, who is that?" Dream said.

"mysterious person? thats rude, you forgot about me already?"

When they all turned to see who was it...

To be continued...