20

Months passed, and Dream have enough of the nonsense of the 'Lmanburg' thingy, he want it to be destroyed so that there's only one land in that world.

Dream was in his secret base, he take off his mask and lay on the bed. He let out a silent sobs. "What have i've done?" He closed his eyes and let the tears flow. His once glowing and sparkling eyes now only covered in rage and sadness.

Dream cried because he doesn't know what to do anymore. "I messed everythings up." He cried.

"Dont cry, my little daydream." Mr. C patted his back. "Mr. C, I want this war to be over soon." Mr. C looked at him. "This will be over soon." Dream closed his eyes tried to sleep.

Mr. C just stand there and watch for Dream to sleep.

"Your pain will end soon." Thats all he said.

Dream entered a white place, its brighter than usual. He rushed to find Mr. C, but he cannot find Mr. C anywhere. "what is happening?" Dream was confused but he tried to keep up his pace and tried to find Mr. C everywhere.

After running for more than hours, he sat under a giant white tree because he still can't find Mr. C. "Mr. C, what is happenning?" Dream murmured. When he was spacing out, he heard a footstep, Dream immidiately went behind the tree and there he saw a white hooded boy he saw that time, this time he can see the brunette looking hair boy closely.

There's many watch on his hand, 'who is he? why does he looks so familiar?' Dream ask to himself. 'or maybe he can help me find Mr. C!' Dream proceed to walk near the boy, when he's close enough, he touch the boy's shoulder, but in his surprised, he can't touch him. "what?!" Dream was very confused.

When he still in the middle of processing everything, he got sucked back to reality and went back to the real world.

Dream jumped a little from his bed and gasped for air, there's Mr. C there, "you okay?" Mr. C asked, "wait, were you out of the mask when I was asleep?" Dream gave Mr. C a question instead of answering. "yes I was, why?" Mr. C looks worried, "there's this boy, that in the same place as me in there, and I can see him, but I can't touch him." Dream sat on his bed, "oh, it's Karl, you've met him?" Mr. C told Dream about that boy.

"so, he's a time traveller?" Dream write this information in his head, "I feel like we've met before." Dream spoke, "really?" Mr. C just floating there, "well maybe, but I need to get back in the mask, good luck with your days, Dream." and with that, Mr. C dissapeared.

In another place, Badboyhalo and Skeppy were fighting over something, "BAD! ME OR THE EGG?!" Skeppy stormed out of their mansion, "SKEPPY NO!" Bad hold Skeppy's diamond hand. "YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE WHO HAS TO GO, EITHER IS THE EGG OR ME!" Skeppy yelled at Bad, "SKEPPY! I LOVE YOU!!!" Bad almost cry when he said that. "THEN IF YOU LOVE ME, GET RID OF THE EGG!" Bad collapsed into the ground after Skeppy said that.

"I love you Skeppy... but I can't... I just... can't..." Bad cried, his tears fell to the ground. "I know it..." Skeppy just walked away from Bad, leaving him crying infront of their mansion.

"your loved one leave you?"

Bad just cried loudly when he heard the voice in his head.

"let me take control, and you can have everything you wanted."

Bad can't do anything and just let the red things went around him and absorbs all the red colour off him and left him with white clothes. Bad slowly got up, "there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you." and after saying that, the sky turned grey as if it's gonna rain.

Bad walked inside his mansion, "just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, unless its gonna be a storm of anger instead of just a rain!" Bad's voice is echoing, sounds like there's multiple people talking.

"George? you okay?" Sapnap walked towards George, patting his back while George spacing out looking at the sky from the window. "I'm not, Sapnap. I'm not!" George cried and hugged Sapnap, "I got you, dude." Sapnap change his side and choose George's side when he heard that Dream had dethroned him.

"I don't know how we can be best friend with such a monster like him." Sapnap patted George's head, "I loved him, Sapnap... and I don't know why... but my heart never lied..." George still crying to Sapnap's chest. For Sapnap, it hurt when he saw his bestfriend cried.

They can't remember anything about Dream and how'd they get so close, but deep down, they sure that this Dream wasn't the Dream they once know. Because they knew that their heart never lied. This is not the Dream, their best friend.

To be continued...